There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jamie Collins pass rush OLB at #61 or #74?

If you remember what happened with Bruce Irvin last year, you know that pass rushers will always rise up the boards higher than they probably should. Especially if you're someone who can play both standing up and with your hand in the turf. Now, Collins isn't quite the pass rusher Irvin was, nor was he was straight-line fast, but he's every bit the physical freak, with the right size and ability to be an impact rush LB. I would not be shocked to see the Ravens picking him at #32 to replace Kruger, or Jax at the top of the 2nd if they don't select a pass rusher in the early 1st.
I'd rather have Brandon Jenkins in tha 3rd N draft Barrett Jones at #61 he can play all over tha On-line N probably start at center ...
imo cornerback is our highest priority-xavier rhodes desmond trufont
our second need imo is dline-sylvester williams
wr is next-justin hunter
olb is next-brandon jenkins
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
If you remember what happened with Bruce Irvin last year, you know that pass rushers will always rise up the boards higher than they probably should. Especially if you're someone who can play both standing up and with your hand in the turf. Now, Collins isn't quite the pass rusher Irvin was, nor was he was straight-line fast, but he's every bit the physical freak, with the right size and ability to be an impact rush LB. I would not be shocked to see the Ravens picking him at #32 to replace Kruger, or Jax at the top of the 2nd if they don't select a pass rusher in the early 1st.

Just saw Jamie Collins jump up to the 1st round via Charles Davis' mock draft
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Yup, I could easily see Collins picked in the late 1st, and definitely by the first few picks in the 2nd.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Yup, I could easily see Collins picked in the late 1st, and definitely by the first few picks in the 2nd.

I would be more shocked now if he fell to the 3rd than going in the first.