There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ollie Ols 49ers Mock Draft 3.0 (w/ trades)

Ju
[ Edited by fan49 on Mar 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM ]
Thank you Ollie, very interesting ideas presented here, definitely thinking outside of the box.
I think you meant for the DaTone Jones pick to come from ARIZONA?

But overall, I like the creativity. I doubt Arizona would like to give up their #1 next year to us though.
No offense, but this is probably the worst mock I've seen so far this offseason. Not only is it ridiculous, but it doesn't really make us a better team.

Margus Hunt is a far better athlete than he is a football player. Datone Jones won't be there at 38. Revis isn't worth our 2nd round pick given that he's coming off an ACL injury and we won't be able to afford him long-term.

I don't even like the late round selections. A QB in round 3? A kicker in round 4? Nuts.
Why would you draft both hunt and jones. And sign dorsey?
There is no way AZ would give up that much for barkley. If they liked him that much, they would just take him with their first round pick.
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
There is no way AZ would give up that much for barkley. If they liked him that much, they would just take him with their first round pick.

at #7? That's pretty high IMO. They might as well draft a tackle (Fisher, Johnson) then trade back into the end of the first if he's there. Much like the Browns did last year with Brandon Weeden.
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:

at #7? That's pretty high IMO. They might as well draft a tackle (Fisher, Johnson) then trade back into the end of the first if he's there. Much like the Browns did last year with Brandon Weeden.

his struggles probably will prevent a team from making this move again.

That being said, if a team wants to trade their next years' first rounder for a QB, then I'm all in.
Looks like my 9er-jedi mind tricks still has it...

Dorsey is now a 49er and should be playig NT as expected.. he can move to DT under passing down..

The only thing I woulda' done differently is that we should've signed in for 3 years..