LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

who will be baalke's surprise pick??

Manti Te'os fake girlfriend
Te'o
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Lattimore at #34

I was thinking about this earlier today after listening to an interview with Lattimore and had a vision that we drafted him surprisingly high (but a pick that I feel would be highly justified). But I think we would take him with our original 2nd rounder (62nd) or with the 3rd rounder from Carolina (I think it's 74th?) instead of the 34th.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Kyle Long, OT Oregon
Cornellius "Tank" Carradine with one of our 1st 2 picks.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
WR Keenan Allen at 31 and DT Hankins at 34

That would be a nice surprise.
Landry jones in 3rd
DT Hankins (if he falls at 31) and since we may have supposedly wanted pass rusher Bruce Irvin last year, we take OLB/DE Trevardo Williams to fill that role at the top of the 3rd.
[ Edited by FunkNinerFlex on Mar 5, 2013 at 11:18 PM ]
I think Baalke will use the No.31 pick of the (second) round, pick Da'rick Rogers (WR) from Tennessee Tec; 6'2-217lbs, and 4.52 40 yard dash.

Next one will be No.31 pick of the (fourth) round, pick Quanterus Smith (DE/OLB) from Western Kentucky University; 6'5-249lbs. Injured during his Senior year due to a knee injury. Could have been an early second day pick in the draft without the injury.
Pick 31 surprise = Blidi Wreh-Wilson
Pick 34 surprise = Sio Moore

And Baalke pulls off the ol' "Connecticut Cummberbund"

... nasty

If I tell u it would ruin the surprise.
Don't know about a surprising pick but I'd luv Joe Kruger as a late round Guy hard worker N blue collar player
Blidi Wreh Wilson CB at #34.
Damontre Moore at #31. BPA overrules need.
Jessie Williams at #31, then after he calls his brother and finds out he's (the Ravens) not picking him-, either Datone or Margus at #34
[ Edited by toppdogg32 on Mar 6, 2013 at 10:29 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone