LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

who will be baalke's surprise pick??

Honey Badger, bottom of the 2nd rd.
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Alex Okafor

• KK49
  • Veteran
trade Boldin for a first round pick and select shariff floyd or sheldon richardson
  • KK49
  • Veteran
then select Hunt and B. Williams,, or K. Short and J. Williams ...or D. Jones and J. Jenkins... and in a year or 2 our front 7 eill be unstoppable..
Anquan Boldin in the 6th round
Anquan Boldin in the 6th round... man this guy is so hard to figure out. Most of us could get a good hold on what McCloughan wanted to do but Baalke don't even try. You have a better shot by throwing a dart at a draft board blindfolded.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 11, 2013 at 3:45 PM ]
I'd hate to play poker with him.
Who wants to bet that all the names mentioned in this thread won't be the pick?
P.Sandersmith
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Lattimore at #34

This would possibly be late second- early 3rd. He's a great back to take over for Frank after this season. He's tired and you can tell towards the whole second half of the season.

• KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Who wants to bet that all the names mentioned in this thread won't be the pick?

probably... i just dont want to be AJ, jenkins kinda surprise ( i like the kid , he just need time ) , I d love a A. Smith type a player surprise
Originally posted by KK49:
probably... i just dont want to be AJ, jenkins kinda surprise ( i like the kid , he just need time ) , I d love a A. Smith type a player surprise

to be fair, did you expect Aldon Smith? I remember a lot of people on this board panicking with that pick. I haven't given up on Jenkins yet, but WR last year wasn't a surprise. Stephen Hill wouldn't have made the field either or Chris Givens. That's just a testament to how stacked the team was.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Hoping for Lattimore anywhere in the 2nd.
Share 49ersWebzone