LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

1st kush mock of 2013

Agree, not bad at all. But, agree WRT CB Alford...could arguably get Logan Ryan there. Also, what about Rogers in the 2nd instead of Hopkins?
Joe Kruger is my late round luv Guy think 3rd to soon tho as for tha rest not high on any of them N really not liking UNC Guy bad bad '08 draft
Covered all the bases with some very good talent. OK by me if it goes this way. I've seen mocks that have these guys going earlier and later, so can't argue (don't want to either!).
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Agree, not bad at all. But, agree WRT CB Alford...could arguably get Logan Ryan there. Also, what about Rogers in the 2nd instead of Hopkins?

I like Alford more than Ryan, although I have seen only limited clips of both. Alford is explosive and instinctive and imo his ceiling is very high.

Would not for a millisecond consider taking Roders over Hopkins, but to each his own.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Joe Kruger is my late round luv Guy think 3rd to soon tho as for tha rest not high on any of them N really not liking UNC Guy bad bad '08 draft

I love Kruger but I'm not going to wait until the 6th to grab him because Walter Football says that's where he will go. He looks like an immediate role player with upside to be a quality starter...late 3rd sounds right to me. I just hope he's still on the board at that point at all.

I agree with you on not liking UNC guy (sounds like you spent a lot of time researching) because we drafted a bust from the same school 5 years ago. It's the same reason I hated that Cal guy who played QB a few years back.
[ Edited by kush on Mar 6, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone