There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Another day another mock. Come at me

Originally posted by FearItself:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
We did struggle in areas against the run, especially against physical downhill runners. We got exploited in several games big runners going downhill on us. It was not the same run D performance as 2011/12.

NT is probably the number one possition of need. Its hard to aquire a guy that can make a huge differance right away at NT in the later rounds.

The problem i have with Hankins in this draft, is he is not going to be there when we pick IMO.

I have seen more and more mocks where Hankins slips, but I agree that he shouldn't. I value him much more than Jesse Williams and Margus Hunt for instance. Hankins at 31 would completely make my draft.

I think you are seeing him slip in mocks around here because of wishful thinking.

I have Jenkins, and Williams both as probable pickups at NT with one of our early picks because i dont think he will fall.

But i agree, he would probably be the ideal pick at #31, just dont see him being there. I would be extremely happy if we got him at that pick.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I think you are seeing him slip in mocks around here because of wishful thinking.

I have Jenkins, and Williams both as probable pickups at NT with one of our early picks because i dont think he will fall.

But i agree, he would probably be the ideal pick at #31, just dont see him being there. I would be extremely happy if we got him at that pick.

I agree he shouldn't be available at #31 but I've seen a few mocks around the Internet not just webzone who have Ravens taking him and I don't think there's anyway we let him pass us. Also I just want someone in the team with the nickname BIg Hank
[ Edited by smithc28 on Mar 3, 2013 at 11:26 PM ]
I really LIKE this draft.

I've seen Hankins going to Seattle and other teams - he'd be a good pick up and a DEFINITE need.

We won't pick Ertz if we resign DWalker - just my opinion - doesn't make sense.

I think Da'Rick is going to be a star!

Like the trade for next year and IMO we'll see more than one.

I'm on the fence w/Lattimore BUT since I'm a gambller - WTF!

Getting Gholston and Washington could build a rotation for years and years. I really like that - Wars are won in the trenches.

Earl Wolff has tons of potential and getting him to develop could have a huge payoff.

Finally - I LOVE getting Hopkins in the 5th. A 5th for a guy who can win close games for 10+ years is a STEAL!

Thanks for all the work.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
F*** Cary Williams

this f this B*tch
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Mar 4, 2013 at 9:13 AM ]
I could live with this draft Niners will trade away at least three picks towards the 2014 draft we dont need all these players and it would be hard to re sign them when they became free agents. I like richard seymour he could play all 3 positions on the line we need to be able to get to the quarterback with 4 linemen. only thing i ask is who's going to be our starting safety if goldson leaves...Rambo?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I really LIKE this draft.

I've seen Hankins going to Seattle and other teams - he'd be a good pick up and a DEFINITE need.

We won't pick Ertz if we resign DWalker - just my opinion - doesn't make sense.

I think Da'Rick is going to be a star!

Like the trade for next year and IMO we'll see more than one.

I'm on the fence w/Lattimore BUT since I'm a gambller - WTF!

Getting Gholston and Washington could build a rotation for years and years. I really like that - Wars are won in the trenches.

Earl Wolff has tons of potential and getting him to develop could have a huge payoff.

Finally - I LOVE getting Hopkins in the 5th. A 5th for a guy who can win close games for 10+ years is a STEAL!

Thanks for all the work.

Thanks man,

I really like the idea of a RZ TE but I also like the multi tasked Walker, so I would be over the moon with both. Also if VD went down we've sent double coverage to Crabtree and only got Walker and Celek which I'm not keen on to get us to a SuperBowl.
Not bad at all...but I agree, the CB to sign is Sean Smith, not Williams. We need a true cover CB and with his size, it'd be a big boost to the secondary. Seymour's going downhill fast...there are younger guys like Sammie Lee Hill, Jason Jones, etc. who'd be better FA's with a ton more upside. You do realize Baalke would have to trade up to get Hankins. Another option would be Sylvester Williams, who can play inside and out, has good size and is cat-quick.