There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jonathan Cyprien BANDWAGON

I know many girls that like Cybien
Wouldn't be upset with Cyprien. Gotta figure the F/O does more homework than I do... but I like 5 safeties over him right now.
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Why is this guy shooting up draft boards? Also He is going in the first round in many mocks now. Second behind vacarro. Any info or vid clips?
He was injured at didn't perform at the combine i'm not convinced yet on this kid. Pro Day please!
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
This dudes name reminds me of Caprisun

He's probably down with that sweet stuff

DON'T WANT

Why are you spamming crap about prospects' names?

I'm wondering this as well. We should both PM him to confront him and make sure he gets this notice.

I like Caprisun

Koolaid Jammers are pretty dope to!
Originally posted by rtj03:
Why is this guy shooting up draft boards? Also He is going in the first round in many mocks now. Second behind vacarro. Any info or vid clips?

He plays like Dashon Goldson on Adderall(No Sherman). He doesn't run so much as he flies around the field and hits anything that is moving. Really violent hits too, I feel like he'll get flagged to hell in the NFL, but it is what it is. He's a guy who dares receivers to go over the middle. He's decent in coverage but prone to jumping the play and getting burnt by playaction. Not tremendous size, but built solid, simply a physical safety that plays angry like you just stole his lunch money and dissed his mother.
Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International Height: 6-0. Weight: 209. Arm: 30 1/2. Hand: 10 1/8. Projected 40 Time: 4.60. Projected Round (2013): 3-4.
1/31/13: Cyprien is one of those small-school players who really helped himself at the Senior Bowl. He made his presence felt all week. Cyprien was a tough defender who was hitting hard in the ground game. He also really impressed with his pass coverage by demonstrating the ability to run with receivers and cover tight ends. The passing-driven NFL is looking for safeties with that skill set.

The senior led his team with 93 tackles in 2012. He also contributed four interceptions, five passes broken up and one forced fumble. There is a lot to like about Cyprien, and it looks like he has improved his draft stock from the late rounds to the mid-rounds.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2013S.php

From the highlights I've seen, dude is a baller. Hits just as vicious as Goldson, has decent speed and finds himself in position to make a play.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He plays like Dashon Goldson on Adderall(No Sherman). He doesn't run so much as he flies around the field and hits anything that is moving. Really violent hits too, I feel like he'll get flagged to hell in the NFL, but it is what it is. He's a guy who dares receivers to go over the middle. He's decent in coverage but prone to jumping the play and getting burnt by playaction. Not tremendous size, but built solid, simply a physical safety that plays angry like you just stole his lunch money and dissed his mother.
I'm getting strangely turned on by that post. I'm hopping on the bandwagon!
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Originally posted by mkmasn:

He needs to be coached to not go high so often, he can't get away with that in the NFL, dude's will straight break out of his grasp.
This is a better highlight video... Legit open field tackles, textbook tackles, good reads, good hands...
[ Edited by mkmasn on Mar 3, 2013 at 10:46 PM ]

Originally posted by mkmasn:
This is a better highlight video... Legit open field tackles, textbook tackles, good reads, good hands...

looks like a raw version of goldson! He just needs to be coached up and I'm sure Donatell can do just that

looks like a raw version of goldson! He just needs to be coached up and I'm sure Donatell can do just that

My thoughts, and Phoenix's thoughts exactly haha.
Im on board whether we lose Goldson or not