There are 219 users in the forums

Phoenix49ers semi Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Very awesome Mock Draft, yes we have been on the opposite sides of things Phoenix, but that draft was very well done, agree with most of your picks. Datone Jones seems to be the pick around here, and once the Webzone narrows down their choices, by some odd reason one of them is the pick. Aside from Kentwan Balmer and AJ Jenkins, this place has been pretty spot on. Love the 1st-3rd rounds, much needed depth and I think Alford, Patton and Jones could contribute right from the start. I will still stick to my pick in Kawann Short though.
You know how selfish you sound right now?

You think Leon Sandcastle will be there at 31?
Originally posted by Beeker:
You think Leon Sandcastle will be there at 31?

Respect the 'stache bro!

If we can get Kawann Short, Phillip Thomas, and Patton in our first 3 picks I would be excited.....
Originally posted by suckafree17:
If we can get Kawann Short, Phillip Thomas, and Patton in our first 3 picks I would be excited.....

Want absolutely no part of Kawann Short. He's a 4-3 DT, not a 3-4 DE.
Want absolutely no part of Kawann Short. He's a 4-3 DT, not a 3-4 DE.

I disagree man. Short has some of the attributes I look for in a 3-4 DE. I will say that for what he offers he would be valuable as a DT in a 4-3.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I disagree man. Short has some of the attributes I look for in a 3-4 DE. I will say that for what he offers he would be valuable as a DT in a 4-3.

He does have some of the attributes, that isn't the same as saying that a 3-4 DE is his optimal spot in the NFL.
Respect the 'stache bro!

Share 49ersWebzone