LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Combine thread

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by teeohh:
We want Keenan Allen hoard I can feel it

The chances of getting a Zach Ertz and Stepfan Taylor is higher than selecting Keenan Allen

We have enough draft picks to trade up for heem it's going to happen just accept it
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49

Harbaugh on #NFLCombine evaluations: "This stuff is top secret stuff, stuff I don't tell my dad or my wife about." #Combine49
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:

Enuff said! Please draft this guy!!

None of those times are all that impressive. Ted Ginn supposedly ran a 10.02 before, meaning he's half a second faster than the fastest guy in that race. Jahvid Best runs a 10.3. I thought Deanthony Thomas would be much faster than a 10.65..

What are we the Raiders Now?
The top OL prospects all were superb in lifting the bar today. The top 3 OT's: Joeckel, Johnson, Fisher lifted 27 or 28 times, and Jonathan Cooper raised it 33. Have not seen the number for Warmack yet. Warford, a big guard out of Kentucky, also posted a 28. Really good numbers by all guys, especially the long armed OTs. They appear to have brought their A game this week.
Originally posted by bulldog54:
Hey everyone, I'll be at the combine in the coming days for work so if they're some people you want me to be on the look out for let me know
FS, Bacarri Rambo
SS, Ray Ray Armstrong
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Hey everyone, I'll be at the combine in the coming days for work so if they're some people you want me to be on the look out for let me know
FS, Bacarri Rambo
SS, Ray Ray Armstrong

Leon Sandcastle
Originally posted by VtownNinerFan:
I completely agree, he does a really good job blocking in the running game, and he gets open, he just needs to spend some time on the juggs machine.

Yeah and all Shaq needed to do was just shoot a few more free throws. You don't all of a sudden develop a reliable pair of hands after not having them for 8 years in the NFL, are people serious with this crap??? There's more to catching than just the physical repetition of it.

If he hasn't developed good hands by now, its not all of a sudden going to happen going into his 30s.
Ryan Swope and Terrance Williams got straight baby-hands.
DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen and Marcus Davis got some big old mitts though.
FS, Bacarri Rambo
SS, Ray Ray Armstrong

Levine Toilolo TE Stanford
Will Pericak DT Colorado
David Bass DE Missouri Western State
Caleb Schreibeis DE Montana State

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah and all Shaq needed to do was just shoot a few more free throws. You don't all of a sudden develop a reliable pair of hands after not having them for 8 years in the NFL, are people serious with this crap??? There's more to catching than just the physical repetition of it.

If he hasn't developed good hands by now, its not all of a sudden going to happen going into his 30s.

First off, Delaney came out of college with decent hands. For the last 2 years, he has slipped. The Juggs machine improved Vernon's hands, it's possible it could help, however, I think it's mental. Working extra hard in the off season should help. He is a nightmare for opposing defenses if he improves.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
FS, Bacarri Rambo
SS, Ray Ray Armstrong

Leon Sandcastle

love me that sandcastle
Originally posted by 60sfan:
First off, Delaney came out of college with decent hands. For the last 2 years, he has slipped. The Juggs machine improved Vernon's hands, it's possible it could help, however, I think it's mental. Working extra hard in the off season should help. He is a nightmare for opposing defenses if he improves.

One of the very knocks on him coming out of college was that he was prone to drops while playing WR.....that hasn't changed itself at all during his career.

I also don't see this "nightmare" for opposing defenses that catches 20 passes in a season while playing starter-level snaps. Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, those are nightmare matchups, Delanie Walker is 6 feet talll and can be locked with a single defensive back.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers

USC WR @robertwoods met with Jim Harbaugh, who recruited Woods in high school. http://bit.ly/XHPHic #combine49
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 60sfan:

One of the very knocks on him coming out of college was that he was prone to drops while playing WR.....that hasn't changed itself at all during his career.

I also don't see this "nightmare" for opposing defenses that catches 20 passes in a season while playing starter-level snaps. Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, those are nightmare matchups, Delanie Walker is 6 feet talll and can be locked with a single defensive back.

Everything you said is true. But he can block the sh!t outta that DB though.
Share 49ersWebzone