There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MadDog's Post Senior Bowl Big 100 Board

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I think DB, but wouldn't be surprised to see DL, TE, WR, RB. So much depends on free agency. I think the next month we will get a better idea.

It is also going to depend who is still on the board when we pick.

If the best player on the board when we pick is a tight end, we should take that tight end even though a tight end is not our biggest need.
Olgletree's DUI is probably one of the costliest DUI's in recent memory. I am sure other NFL 1st round prospects got last minute DUI's. But how dumb can somebody be? He is about to be locked into a contract for the next few years and decides to do 1 of the few things that can drop his status costing him millions or probably hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Originally posted by fister30:
Olgletree's DUI is probably one of the costliest DUI's in recent memory. I am sure other NFL 1st round prospects got last minute DUI's. But how dumb can somebody be? He is about to be locked into a contract for the next few years and decides to do 1 of the few things that can drop his status costing him millions or probably hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The smart guys are locked up day and night at these training facilities until they sign their contract. Flat out stupid person. Dumbest MLB class in a long time. Minter has to be loving the Manti drama and Alec DUI.
I have thought about creating.a babysitting company for draftees in the months before the draft. Call it insurance for the more than $ 1 million lost in this one stupid action