There are 683 users in the forums
Would you trade up for Ohio State DT Johnathan Hankins (conditions below)?
- 1 2
Browse 49ers books and videos
Would you trade up for Ohio State DT Johnathan Hankins (conditions below)?
Jan 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM
- eonblue
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,852
ID TRADE MY SOOUUUUL FOR HANKINS!
Jan 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM
- drake49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 975
No...I think we can get better value staying where we are at.
Jan 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM
- eonblue
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,852
Originally posted by drake49er:
No...I think we can get better value staying where we are at.
Value left on the dline at our pick?
Mar 4, 2013 at 9:15 AM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953

I want this guy in a 49ers uniform next season!
Mar 4, 2013 at 9:16 AM
- shaneblonien
- Veteran
- Posts: 301
He's a big boy!
Mar 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
i dont think we would have to trade up for him, I think he will be right around there
Mar 4, 2013 at 9:20 AM
- nvninerfan1
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,601
No. Too much depth this year in later part of the draft.
Mar 4, 2013 at 9:26 AM
- NC49erfan82
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,658
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:i dont think we would have to trade up for him, I think he will be right around there
This
Mar 4, 2013 at 9:45 AM
- SSF49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 101
No i'll take john jenkins georgia top of the second round he'd take up blockers for willis and bowman to make plays and sign Richard Seymour
Mar 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,881
Depends how far AND who'd still be available.
Mar 4, 2013 at 10:01 AM
- 49ers808
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,681
No because if we lose Goldson and it seems like we will, safety becomes our #1 need. Then a trade up for Vaccaro or stay put for Cyprien becomes the question.
Mar 4, 2013 at 10:19 AM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,084
I would go as high as the 25th pick, anything more than that would be too much.
Mar 4, 2013 at 10:35 AM
- 5timechamps
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,990
no
Mar 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM
- 2Legit2Quit
- Veteran
- Posts: 102
I would make a move up for Hankins**, but I don't know if we'd necessarily need to go up to teens to get him. I think the Colts at pick 24 would be a great trading partner. We made a move with them last year and they would probably love to trade down to pick up some extra selections since they are without a 2nd (Vontae Davis) and a 5th (us). That move would likely cost us the 91st pick and a late pick (according to draft chart) which I would be willing to part with for Hankins. I love his versatility and he is just a very disruptive player. He might not ever wrack up a ton of sacks, but he's going to wreak havoc on the offensive line and make life easy for all of our expensive LBs and keep them nice and healthy haha.
[ Edited by 2Legit2Quit on Mar 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM ]
- 1 2