There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MBA Mock Draft ver 2.0

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Hes been getting alot of hate around here lately. Mostly because of Georgia's last to performances against the run. Jenkins actually did well his last two games HE played recording i beleive 17 tackles in those two games. And he cannot be blamed for that Dlines performance in the bowl game against nebraska because he didnt play. Really is a bunch of unfounded hate because Alabama and Nebraska ran all over them, but jenkins didnt even play against alabama.

Jenkins played against bama. They ran set right at him. He's a raw product for sure cause he's to aggressive. I really wish w could've seen him play.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Hes been getting alot of hate around here lately. Mostly because of Georgia's last to performances against the run. Jenkins actually did well his last two games HE played recording i beleive 17 tackles in those two games. And he cannot be blamed for that Dlines performance in the bowl game against nebraska because he didnt play. Really is a bunch of unfounded hate because Alabama and Nebraska ran all over them, but jenkins didnt even play against alabama.

Jenkins played against bama. They ran set right at him. He's a raw product for sure cause he's to aggressive. I really wish w could've seen him play.

Yea, my mixup. I meant Nebraska in the bowl game.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
WTF is your problem? I have done two mocks. So we are both Niners fans who have differing opinions on what the team will do with their draft. Either say something intelligent (...if that is possible) or STFU.

Dont let him bother you. he came into my mock and posted nothing more than something like "every one of these players is nothing but overrated"

Ill be interested to see his mockup.
WTF is your problem? I have done two mocks. So we are both Niners fans who have differing opinions on what the team will do with their draft. Either say something intelligent (...if that is possible) or STFU.

Dont let him bother you. he came into my mock and posted nothing more than something like "every one of these players is nothing but overrated"

Ill be interested to see his mockup.

He did one earlier

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/169810-d-moneys-first-mock-draft/

Trading 5 picks to move up to #23 was his first brilliant idea. You can read the rest and make your own judgements.

This =Not intelligent

calm down guy.
Don't be afraid to hear another persons opinions on their team or the draft.

The draft is over 4 months away. And I don't agree with the Jenkins pick, hoping you could explain why you picked a lot of those players.
But it's cool bro, you just do as many mocks as you want.
Originally posted by D-Money:

This =Not intelligent

calm down guy.

The draft is over 4 months away. And I don't agree with the Jenkins pick, hoping you could explain why you picked a lot of those players.

You guys are crazy. Mock draft are for fun and wasting time and nothing more. I thought your comment was a bit Rude D-money, but after reading your mock, i dont think MBA's comment in yours was much better. You both should probably mellow out. Draft mocks are serious buisness.
Idaho niner, much respect.

This =Not intelligent

calm down guy.

You guys are crazy. Mock draft are for fun and wasting time and nothing more. I thought your comment was a bit Rude D-money, but after reading your mock, i dont think MBA's comment in yours was much better. You both should probably mellow out. Draft mocks are serious buisness.

Stop making sense Idaho. This is the Webzone.
Idaho niner, much respect.

Stop making sense Idaho. This is the Webzone.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
We need to take a RB early. Second or third round.
Originally posted by mayo49:

really?

What about LMJ and Hunter. I mean all for rotation but I just dont see why we would draft one early when we can try to find a gem in the later round.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

What about LMJ and Hunter. I mean all for rotation but I just dont see why we would draft one early when we can try to find a gem in the later round.

LMJ and Hunter are complimentary backs. We need to draft a feature back. Frank will be 30 heading into next season. Time to find his replacement.

LMJ and Hunter are complimentary backs. We need to draft a feature back. Frank will be 30 heading into next season. Time to find his replacement.

I think frank still has 2 1000 yard seasons in him, and i do think Hunter would be capable of taking more snaps if necissary, although i think his average benefits from coming fresh off the bench. We also have Hampton as insurance. Its yet to be seen what he will bring to the table. I do however think if a back fell to us that was a steal we should consider it. Say if Lattimore made it to the 4th.