With the emergence of the super rookie qb class of 2012, I only see a few teams that have qb as position of need on their draft board.
1. Chiefs- no doubt Cassel and Quinn are not hte answer
2. Cardinals- Kolb and Skelton are bringing them to the last place in NFC West.
3. Jaguard- Henne is outplaying Gabbert.
4. Bills- Is Fitzpatrick the long term solution
5. Jets- Tebow out, Sanchez is not he franchise.
I guess my point being is I think there could be a great opportunity to get a qb in rounds 3 or 4, a qb that probably would have been drafted sooner, but with so few teams needing qb help, qb stock will fall in the draft.
This is assuming that going into next year the roster going into the draft is
1. CK7- Starter
2. Tolzien -Back up
3. Draft pick- qb rounds 3-7 somewhere
4. Camp arm or PS player- Round 7 or UDFA