There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official: Marcus Lattimore to enter draft / rehab w/ NFL doctors

Nasty .. Beware
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/168432-marcus-lattimore-injured/
Sucks, very good player.
Two words. Frank Gore. He had the knee injury's that caused him to fall to where he did. I would love to pick this guy up.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,303
bump for update
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Two words. Frank Gore. He had the knee injury's that caused him to fall to where he did. I would love to pick this guy up.

i think this one is a lot more serious
maybe not, i dont know.. but this looks pretty terrible

we already have Gore, Hunter, and LaMichael next year.. dont need to use a pick on a RB anyways
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Career over for this guy?

Frank Gore
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,682
Jennifer Floyd Engel ‏@engeljen

Like this! RT @YahooForde MT @JadeveonClowny: Send cards 2 Marcus Lattimore! Rice Athletics Center, 1304 Heyward Street Columbia, SC 29208
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Two words. Frank Gore. He had the knee injury's that caused him to fall to where he did. I would love to pick this guy up.

i think this one is a lot more serious
maybe not, i dont know.. but this looks pretty terrible

we already have Gore, Hunter, and LaMichael next year.. dont need to use a pick on a RB anyways

Im still shaking my head at the LMJ pick. But i guess that is another discussion.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Im still shaking my head at the LMJ pick. But i guess that is another discussion.

I'm just shaking my head at not using him..
Didn't McGahee have a nasty knee injury as well? As far as his NFL stock goes I'm sure it'll slip but someone could get a heck of a back.

(Not us though we're fine at the position).
Reminds me of Napoleon Kaufman injury.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,303
Bump

Lattimore has decided that the NFL is the next move for him, even with his gruesome injury I expect him to picked before the 3rd round is over. Too much talent despite the history of knee problems, and hey look at Gore's career as an example of what Lattimore could hope to replicate after such a bad run of injuries. Lattimore is now officially my #1 target for an RB this year as we could give him his "redshirt" year while he is rehabbing his knee.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,052
Originally posted by sfout:
Bump

Lattimore has decided that the NFL is the next move for him, even with his gruesome injury I expect him to picked before the 3rd round is over. Too much talent despite the history of knee problems, and hey look at Gore's career as an example of what Lattimore could hope to replicate after such a bad run of injuries. Lattimore is now officially my #1 target for an RB this year as we could give him his "redshirt" year while he is rehabbing his knee.

Would you take him with one of our second third round pick?

It could be well worth it. He would rehab in 2013, and be ready to play in 2014--just as Gore's career winds down.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by sfout:
Bump

Lattimore has decided that the NFL is the next move for him, even with his gruesome injury I expect him to picked before the 3rd round is over. Too much talent despite the history of knee problems, and hey look at Gore's career as an example of what Lattimore could hope to replicate after such a bad run of injuries. Lattimore is now officially my #1 target for an RB this year as we could give him his "redshirt" year while he is rehabbing his knee.

Would you take him with one of our second third round pick?

It could be well worth it. He would rehab in 2013, and be ready to play in 2014--just as Gore's career winds down.

Honestly, I thought about this scenario when I heard he decided to go pro. But the injury was nasty - just devastating. I think a 3rd rounder may be too high for someone who definitely wouldn't play next year, even though Willis McGahee went in the 1st round with a similar situation.
[ Edited by olapac on Dec 10, 2012 at 11:06 AM ]