LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

Good afternoon 49ers fans! Here's my Midseason Mock Draft video

Enjoy!

Em
Jenkins - NT GA.

Very well done EmDiggy.
I would say the rankings are bit out of date.

Geno Smith has struggled recently, David Amerson has been getting torched. Bjoern Werner started hot against Murray State, but has dropped off as of late, Mingo has had a dissapointing Junior year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
spam
Too early. The season is not even half way.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Agree
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Hey Em, what are your thoughts on Phillip Thomas from Fresno State? I watched him kill my cowboys this past weekend and he really looked a lot like Kenny Vaccaro from Texas with the way he flies all over the field. I've seen him listed anywhere from 4th to undrafted which doesn't do him justice. Was his injury last year that scary, are there character concerns, or did I just see a mirage?
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Agree

I'm pretty sure that's why it's a mid-season mock draft.
Originally posted by DVDA:
Hey Em, what are your thoughts on Phillip Thomas from Fresno State? I watched him kill my cowboys this past weekend and he really looked a lot like Kenny Vaccaro from Texas with the way he flies all over the field. I've seen him listed anywhere from 4th to undrafted which doesn't do him justice. Was his injury last year that scary, are there character concerns, or did I just see a mirage?

Thomas is a solid player but not as explosive as Vaccaro..From what I here, Vaccaro has OTFI and that could way heavy in where he's drafted..but on talent alone, he's a 1st rounder
I can live with Jenkins, big nasty NT, might be needed if Sopoaga isn't back. I would say however that we may or may not take a NT high since we dont use Sopoaga as much as you would think as a run stopping defense. I have us taking McDonald in rd 1 right now, of course early 1st rd mock.

Always enjoy Emdiggy videos
EmDiggy is getting more legit. I like his unbiased analysis. He actually knows WTF he talks about in a football perspective.
soap will resign for less than hes getting this year just to be a part of this team and well draft a replacement NT in draft to groom and give us depth, more of a pass rushing dt/de type
We could lose Sope and be just fine imo.
Originally posted by NTeply49:
soap will resign for less than hes getting this year just to be a part of this team and well draft a replacement NT in draft to groom and give us depth, more of a pass rushing dt/de type

No guarantee he would take less than the near 5M he makes in cap figure. He is a good player, just we dont value a NT that high as some would think. I rather not re-sign Sopoaga or Goldson, re-sign Ginn, Walker, RJF, Gooden, Grant, Maybe Brock to minimum deal. Then draft a FS and NT in draft, maybe John Jenkins and Tony Jefferson or McDonald/Vaccaro and Sylvester Williams/Jesse Williams as 1st and 2nd round picks.
Share 49ersWebzone