There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 8 prospect watch!

Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by strickac:
Klein vs Geno Smith is what I'm looking forward to. Klein should get some recognition after this one. He's another guy in the mold of Locker and Kaepernick.

Klein's arm is better then Tebow but nowhere near Locker or Kaepernick......

Disappointed in our scouting department this weekend, must have been their "bye week" lol. Only Fresno State v Wyoming on the docket today.

How do you know what games the scouts are going to?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Klein vs Geno Smith is what I'm looking forward to. Klein should get some recognition after this one. He's another guy in the mold of Locker and Kaepernick.

Klein's arm is better then Tebow but nowhere near Locker or Kaepernick......

Disappointed in our scouting department this weekend, must have been their "bye week" lol. Only Fresno State v Wyoming on the docket today.

How do you know what games the scouts are going to?

@ChrisSteuber on twitter has sources that tell him what teams are scouting what games, its for the whole league.

Ninersnation website posts a weekly synopsis of the games we scout, I've got a thread here with all of the games we've sent scouts to.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 20, 2012 at 7:14 PM ]
Good to know. Thanks.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Good to know. Thanks.

No problem man. We've been really heavily watching Virginia Tech, North Carolina, USC, Purdue, and CAL so far this year.

EDIT:

Utes vs Oregon State - OSU CB Jordan Poyer fell for double move and peeked into the backfield letting the receiver get behind him for a huge gain.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 20, 2012 at 7:45 PM ]
Good to know. Thanks.

No problem man. We've been really heavily watching Virginia Tech, North Carolina, USC, Purdue, and CAL so far this year.

EDIT:

Utes vs Oregon State - OSU CB Jordan Poyer fell for double move and peeked into the backfield letting the receiver get behind him for a huge gain.

poyer is patterning his game after nate clements i see
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
Good to know. Thanks.

EDIT:

poyer is patterning his game after nate clements i see

lol, good one.

I fell asleep while watching the game or I'd have more updates on that game. Probably watch a replay of it later.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Well our lone game scouted did turn out some interesting statistical performances most notably being Fresno State Safety Phillip Thomas 4 solo tackles 1 INT 2 PD.