There are 285 users in the forums

Joseph Fauria TE, UCLA

6'7 255lbs. Great blocker and huge receiving target. If we decide to let delanie walk then fauria could be a nice addition to give us a dominating TE duo similar to the pats
keep an eye out for this guy...he is a key part to the UCLA's sudden success offensively
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Sep 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM ]
he would be a mismatch problem
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

yea hes got great hands! im sure he will get a lot of attention now that UCLA has a good QB and he can showcase his abilities more often than last year
Would be a HUGE red zone threat for Alex Smith!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

yea hes got great hands! im sure he will get a lot of attention now that UCLA has a good QB and he can showcase his abilities more often than last year

Add a run game that will force teams to load up the box and you've got a recipe for a lot of success for Fauria.
Sounds great. Does he have NFL speed?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Looks like it, probably going to hit a very high 4.6 in the 40 00 but he is incredibly athletic for his size. Him, Ertz, and Toilolo from Stanford are all 6-6+ and probably run 4.6s
Originally posted by sfout:

Looks like it, probably going to hit a very high 4.6 in the 40 00 but he is incredibly athletic for his size. Him, Ertz, and Toilolo from Stanford are all 6-6+ and probably run 4.6s

on his scout report says he runs an unofficial 40 low at 4.6 and high at 4.9

i thought one of the reasons we didnt get fleener was because harbaugh wanted toilolo

i heard from a lot of people that toilolo is a much better overall TE than fleener
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Sep 18, 2012 at 1:37 PM ]

i thought one of the reasons we didnt get fleener was because harbaugh wanted toilolo

i heard from a lot of people that toilolo is a much better overall TE than fleener

toilolo is 6'8 265lbs so he is a bigger target. i havent heard much of him, how is his receiving abilties? i only brought up fauria bc im a big UCLA fan and he has been tearing it up this season but i havent been able to catch a stanford game yet.
I'll take Toilolo
http://youtu.be/POm93umIIlQ
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Sep 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran

toilolo is 6'8 265lbs so he is a bigger target. i havent heard much of him, how is his receiving abilties? i only brought up fauria bc im a big UCLA fan and he has been tearing it up this season but i havent been able to catch a stanford game yet.

both Stanford TEs stats through 3 games

Zach Ertz rec 9 targeted 14 times yards 146 average 16.2 long 43 TD 1
Levine Toilolo rec 7 targeted 11 times yards 119 average 17.0 long 38 TD 1

This is just going off the play-by-play on ESPN so some of these could have been throw aways but they seem pretty reliable.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Any relation to Christian Fauria? Ex NFL tight end?
Share 49ersWebzone