There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Stephen Hill - 2 TD's today and 90 yards

Hey Baalke, the guy you should have taken had more TDs today than the guy you drafted will have catches all year....nice job...you're lucky you landed on Smith and Harbaugh. The WR we needed was right there for you and you took a guy that almost didn't even make the damn team.


Dey Shud ov draftid C.J Spillerz becuz he did gud todai ! #BaalkeBad !
Great thread. So what happens if he does nothing next week?!
David Akers laughs at this thread
Originally posted by Zachary:


Dey Shud ov draftid C.J Spillerz becuz he did gud todai ! #BaalkeBad !

LMAO
  • mike
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,827
Because it's a fair comparison when we have so many weapons and Jets have basically no one. It was also only one game, and against the Bills defense.

If we drafted Hill he would be sitting on the bench here too.
half of the WRs drafted this year could have been the #2 WR for the Jets. Everyone stacks the box vs the Jets. You're gonna make the play sometimes vs 1 on 1 coverage if your QB keeps throwing it up to you. Sanchez's numbers looked good today, but he throws picks as often as touchdowns on those throws.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
half of the WRs drafted this year could have been the #2 WR for the Jets. Everyone stacks the box vs the Jets. You're gonna make the play sometimes vs 1 on 1 coverage if your QB keeps throwing it up to you. Sanchez's numbers looked good today, but he throws picks as often as touchdowns on those throws.

One of those TD passes looked pathetic. The pass was way underthrown by Sanchez and the Bills defender didn't come back on the ball. Hill was almost wide open.
dont hate on a rookie who is doing good....I wanted the kid and its on Jenkins to prove he was he better pick


#Jenkinsprovemewrong
He was absolutely pathetic in the preseason, and then benefits from a ridiculously bad Bills defense today. He had a good week. So what? Let's see him do it all year. Stupid post.
  • mike
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,827
Originally posted by jreff22:
dont hate on a rookie who is doing good....I wanted the kid and its on Jenkins to prove he was he better pick


#Jenkinsprovemewrong
Aww you wanted the kid so now Jenkins has to "prove you wrong".

Wait, no he doesn't. No one cares.
1 game. I don't care. If you watch the film there are a lot of drops with that guy too. I think he will have bad games too. Give some time.
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by jreff22:
dont hate on a rookie who is doing good....I wanted the kid and its on Jenkins to prove he was he better pick


#Jenkinsprovemewrong
Aww you wanted the kid so now Jenkins has to "prove you wrong".

Wait, no he doesn't. No one cares.

the fans care who is better...for a kid coming out a gimmick offense he did good today
Jenkins would have done that for the Jets today too. If the Jets had Crabtree, Moss, Davis, Gore, and Hunter then Hill wouldnt have been on the field at all.