LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

2013 Prospect Watch List

Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
if Bacarri Rambo is in the Supplemental draft, I say spend a 3rd on him.

might as well, we have 2 of them
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
if Bacarri Rambo is in the Supplemental draft, I say spend a 3rd on him.

might as well, we have 2 of them

we'd be set at safety for sure lol.
Originally posted by sfout:
We might make it 3 straight years of drafting an RB if Gore really retires after this season so I feel compelled to mention this guy

Where'd you hear that?!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
We might make it 3 straight years of drafting an RB if Gore really retires after this season so I feel compelled to mention this guy

Where'd you hear that?!

My bad for wording it like that, I did not hear that, but it really seems as if he might fall off pretty badly. I personally think he'll play out his contract but I'm just speculating on his lack of burst and durability. His production was great last year, he just kept pulling himself out of games and I have to wonder how much he has left. Like I said though, I personally think he'll finish out his contract.
My bad for wording it like that, I did not hear that, but it really seems as if he might fall off pretty badly. I personally think he'll play out his contract but I'm just speculating on his lack of burst and durability. His production was great last year, he just kept pulling himself out of games and I have to wonder how much he has left. Like I said though, I personally think he'll finish out his contract.

Honestly, with Harbaugh's style on offense, we'll stay as a running back by committee. Meaning that Gore will start games but we'll keep him fresh with a dose of Hunter, James, and Jacobs.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Great job jreff22! Hopefully we can find a good PR/KR next year

We already did.

If you are talking about James it was been stated he wont handle PR duties due to fumble issues.
We might make it 3 straight years of drafting an RB if Gore really retires after this season.

3 straight years? Glen Coffee, Anthony Dixon, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James. All is consecutive years. We'd be going for a 5th straight if we drafted one next year.

And imo, I think the FO invisions Hunter as the Gore replacement, and James as the do it all, change of pace back.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
We might make it 3 straight years of drafting an RB if Gore really retires after this season.

3 straight years? Glen Coffee, Anthony Dixon, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James. All is consecutive years. We'd be going for a 5th straight if we drafted one next year.

And imo, I think the FO invisions Hunter as the Gore replacement, and James as the do it all, change of pace back.

lmao shhhhhh I'm trying to block out the Thomas Clayton, Glen Coffee, and even Anthony Dixon picks.
Originally posted by Travisty13:

lmao shhhhhh I'm trying to block out the Thomas Clayton, Glen Coffee, and even Anthony Dixon picks.

Originally posted by SF69ers:

Where'd you hear that?!

I can't help but think that the FO, Baalke and Harbaugh are preparing for Gore to start rapidly breaking down. I think they could be moving towards Kendall Hunter as a starter and LaMichael James as a change of pace back... We'll see.

Zac Stacey RB Vanderbilt, listed as 5-9 208 - so he could likely be 5-8 and bulk up to 215-220 ^_^

201 Att 1193 Yards Long of 77 5.9 YPA for 14 TDs

Don't look at the player because of the major off field issues but somebody in the mold of Mike Dyer would be the best.

How has noone talked about the most intriguing big WR of all.... Keenan Allen.

He will be a Top 10 pick when all is said and done, book it!

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:

Because we're trying to keep it Seniors only - guaranteed draft prospects, barring freak injuries and medical redshirts. I did not know that myself when I posted Da'Rick Rogers but we're looking for upperclassmen prospects, not RS sophomores or juniors.

Listing seniors for now...no guarantee he will come out.
[ Edited by jreff22 on May 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM ]

Because we're trying to keep it Seniors only - guaranteed draft prospects, barring freak injuries and medical redshirts. I did not know that myself when I posted Da'Rick Rogers but we're looking for upperclassmen prospects, not RS sophomores or juniors.

Please post whoever you want this is not a senior only thread....I just posted seniors because we know they will declare.

If you post a junior just note it so everybody knows. But this is a tracker and watch list, all draft eligable kids are welcome.
Share 49ersWebzone