Keenum goes to the Houston Texans.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Masifilio?

mesothelioma, JK

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/18882606

Should be able to keep up here:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/SF
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM ]
Very happy to add DE Masifilio. Had pretty good production and I'm sure the Niners noticed he had a great workout. Good potential contributor along with Owusu.
Cowboys added a guy that went to my high school. Like a boss.

Taylor Dever
I'm actually surprised guys want to come here. They have a much better shot at making a roster by signing with a bad team. Still, the Standford guys love their coach.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by cliffcs:
Chris Owusu, WR

Yeah, I believe Chris Owusu is available?

He is. Let's get him.

got him, lol

Stanford S Michael Thomas will sign with the 49ers as an undrafted free agent he confirmed in a text message. Thomas was the defensive captain for the Cardinal in 2011 and was second on the team with 66 tackles. He was primarily used at FS, but saw time at SS and as the nickel.

P.S. Dwight Jones has come along way from potential late 1st/2nd. That was one expensive party. Edit: j/k It was a lot of things. Doubt this hurt but I bet he wishes he kept that money now.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 28, 2012 at 6:42 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
What did Dwight Jones do to not get drafted?
Originally posted by jimrat:

Couldn't get separation from anyone???

Held a draft party celebrating how he was going to be a first round pick, invited single women and told them he would rain money on them or some s**t like that lol, and it was before their bowl game I believe. He also did some other dumb s**t. I would still take a chance on him though, he's an idiot but he could be a good player if he got some discipline and was coached up.
Stanford CB Johnson Bademosi to sign with the Niners
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Held a draft party celebrating how he was going to be a first round pick, invited single women and told them he would rain money on them or some s**t like that lol, and it was before their bowl game I believe. He also did some other dumb s**t. I would still take a chance on him though, he's an idiot but he could be a good player if he got some discipline and was coached up.

OMG what a dumb ass!!