LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Day 3 - Draft General Discussion

haha...watch the end of the vid....mentions when he visited the Niners & what they told him
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Jason Slowey isn't a bad pick, he's a consensus small school sleeper with all of the measurables to be a starting center. What I don't like is trading up to take Joe Looney and then taking Slowey. Kilgore, Person, and Boone have looked solid in every opportunity they've received and you are now setting it up so we have to cut one of these guys when there are better players available at less crowded positions.

It's called competition.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm just not excited about this draft at all.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
This draft went from a B to an F by missing out on Streeter.

[ Edited by English on Apr 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM ]
I was just kidding about the F grade thing, btw. This draft has had many head-scratchers but I have a feeling it will look very solid in a year or two when all these guys are still around.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran

Kid plays like a school yard bully...I like it.
Jed York ‏ @JedYork
We like a few guys with our final selection. Joe Indriolo, D-linemen from John Carroll is the leading candidate in the war room.
What's the url for that nepatriots dude who always has the best updates on UDFA? I check it every year, but I can't remember it today.
nt
[ Edited by Genius1310 on Apr 28, 2012 at 2:12 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Baalke just dominating the draft, yet again.

None of us no jack s**t about scouting players that's why we are not scouts. Trust the FO, do people not remember last year???

Pansies
very surprised Billy Winn is still available.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Jed York ‏ @JedYork
We like a few guys with our final selection. Joe Indriolo, D-linemen from John Carroll is the leading candidate in the war room.

Its not like teams will be trading up for this guy.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Adam Caplan: Look for Jason Slowey to move inside to guard with the #49ers. One of the best small school OLs for this draft.
Kiper called Streeter a one year wonder.
Share 49ersWebzone