There are 203 users in the forums

Day 3 - Draft General Discussion

• teeohh
  • Veteran
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/40433/60/best-players-left-on-day-3

Maybe we land one of these
  • RKab
  • Veteran
Favorite quote of my morning perusal of twitter...

Michael Silver ‏ @MikeSilver Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
After sitting in a war room and watching professional talent evaluators work, the amateur talent evaluation seems even more farcical...
I want Alameda
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Apr 28, 2012 at 7:16 AM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I want Alameda

TOO BAD
  • RKab
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Anyone think we trade down from the 2nd pick in the 4th? Would be prime real estate there with a lot of good players left. Could maybe pick up picks for next year.

I think there's a good chance we are offering the pick to the top bidder.

Maybe pick up a 3rd next year.

Unless they are in love with Ta'amu I don't see a lot of clear fits for the 49ers. They can pick up depth at OG/C, DL and S with the rest of the picks.
DL Malik Jackson (6'5/290), Tennessee
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Anyone think we trade down from the 2nd pick in the 4th? Would be prime real estate there with a lot of good players left. Could maybe pick up picks for next year.

This..
We are going to trade down for more picks next as Baalke has found out he hates drafting at the end of each round and needs ammo next year to move up. I look for us to drop 15-20 more spots for fourt this year and next year and then trade our fourth for a third next year. Giving us an extra pick in the third, fourth and fifth round next year.

I think if we stay the pick will be Zebrie Sanders (moved to guard) or Ronnel Lewis( one of the best special teamers in this draft). The sleeper may be Duke Ihanacho(spelling?) with our own pick at the end of the fourth round.
Not much point in me speculating, because Baalke and Harbaugh are reading out of a different book. I also thot JJ was brot on as a 4th QB because we were going to trade either Kap or Tolz to move up. Well, that didn't happen. But, maybe after draft, someone has contacted Coach about either Tolz or Kap, and wants to make a post draft trade. They got JJ for something, and it wasn't to be the 4th QB. So why do we have him? I am still betting post draft trade, but it better be damn good to get Tolz or kap...and i can't see Tolz going anywhere.
maybe Senio Kelemete
Having studied the war room film ... I think Harbaugh will keep his Diet Coke on the left and his chew cup on the right.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Not much point in me speculating, because Baalke and Harbaugh are reading out of a different book. I also thot JJ was brot on as a 4th QB because we were going to trade either Kap or Tolz to move up. Well, that didn't happen. But, maybe after draft, someone has contacted Coach about either Tolz or Kap, and wants to make a post draft trade. They got JJ for something, and it wasn't to be the 4th QB. So why do we have him? I am still betting post draft trade, but it better be damn good to get Tolz or kap...and i can't see Tolz going anywhere.

Kap isnt going anywhere. Tolz will probably be p.s.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Alameda Ta'amu !!!
My guess is they go with Boykin. Athletic with return ability, might make Ginn expendable.

Would like to see Cam Johnson, Alameda, L. Green, or Crick.

But they will pick someone I haven't followed
DeQuan Menzie
jared Crick
randon boykins
Billy Winn

are some guys to target
Redundant post.
[ Edited by 49erThrowback on Apr 28, 2012 at 8:04 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone