Kiper and Gruden get into it over Russell Wilson while Russell Wilson WATCHES

Gruden gettin a little mad lol

short QB.....gonna get killed
Originally posted by jreff22:

Gruden ballwashes every draft pick, but he must REALLY like this guy LMAO
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Gruden ballwashes every draft pick, but he must REALLY like this guy LMAO

i just think maybe he just doesn't like kiper. now keep in mind i did not watch a second of espn draft coverage until this video. so [eh]

You obviously have never seen him play. If he is 6'2" he's a 1st round pick and possibly top 15. Great velocity, arm strength, accuracy, reads field well, big time leader, great athlete running around, makes the right decision almost every time.

If not for height I would put only Luck and RG3 ahead of him. Nobody else. And btw height didn't effect him much. He finds open throwing lanes because he is so athletic. Also his release is quick and he gets it out fast before the rush gets there. So he doesn't get as many batted down as you would expect.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You obviously have never seen him play. If he is 6'2" he's a 1st round pick and possibly top 15. Great velocity, arm strength, accuracy, reads field well, big time leader, great athlete running around, makes the right decision almost every time.

If not for height I would put only Luck and RG3 ahead of him. Nobody else. And btw height didn't effect him much. He finds open throwing lanes because he is so athletic. Also his release is quick and he gets it out fast before the rush gets there. So he doesn't get as many batted down as you would expect.

sorry mr. gruden.
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Apr 27, 2012 at 9:14 PM ]
did seahawks draft him right after polian said it'd be a good pick?

he never met our D

lol gonna die

Yup, everyone keeps talking about how good he is, and that perhaps his only major flaw as a prospect is his height. I honestly think he'll be Seattle's starting QB in a year or two.
Originally posted by Wubbie:

Yup, everyone keeps talking about how good he is, and that perhaps his only major flaw as a prospect is his height. I honestly think he'll be Seattle's starting QB in a year or two.

not hard to predict..they have a new one evey year

I'm pissed Seattle got him
Originally posted by Wubbie:

I believe he can start on that team. He's the best QB they have if you ignore height. Now I don't think he will as a rookie. But I could see him do it long term and actually be effective too.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I'm pissed Seattle got him

I think it's the only great pick Seattle made. And I think he will cause us trouble. Dude is for real. Height is his only drawback. He's great at everything else.
Height is his only drawback? He plays QB. Of Course Height is his drawback. He's going to get killed in the NFL. BTW, Whos the dumb looking white gal by him? I am hoping its his sister or cousin......
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Gruden gettin a little mad lol

if he was taller he would have a better looking girlfriend
Share 49ersWebzone