• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
CB, OLB, G, RB, S

in that order
The Pick is in

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:

If one of these players does fall and we pull the trigger, it will totally make up for the AJ Jenkins reach:

I would wait before deciding the A.J. Jenkins was a reach.

Remember how well last year's reach turned out.

I think surprise describes the pick better than reach.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I would like us to use our third day picks, at least some of them, to move up tonight.
What do you guys think of Ladarius Green, TE out of Lafayette?? http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1689653
Originally posted by ustadbongo:
What do you guys think of Ladarius Green, TE out of Lafayette?? http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1689653

too skinny

i dont think we go TE unless fleener just falls to us

we need depth at DL a RG depth or starter (do they see kilgore starting this year or not) and we definitally need some S depth as well

sll those are necessities

allows for 1 luxury pick
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Alshon Jeffrey
Originally posted by ustadbongo:

He would be nice value. Tall and fast (says he ran 4.53 at the combine unlike Fleener who we had to rely on pro-day results which I don't trust as much).
[ Edited by kronik on Apr 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM ]
josh robinson or janoris jenkins!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Wonder if the Mods can create two threads for the general discussion, one for new generation twitter fans, who tip off the pick in advance, and one for the old schoolers, who want to hear the pick first from the podium. I see the merit of both the old and new school thinking.

Little bit of angst yesterday from those uphappy the picks were being tipped off almost five minutes before the commish made the call.
Agree

I was pissed Maiocco was tweeting the picks before announced, I refuse to look on his twitter account tonight and tomorrow.

That wasnt Maiocco and their fault, for some reason the the TV feed was behind

damn, I wonder why the feed is behind then.

Picks were made quickly. It took too long to get players out of the green room, and the off the stage.

Even NFL.com draft tracker was ahead of the TV feed.

just seen mel kiper's needs for the 9ers and he had RB as a need! lol

am i the only one that thinks he is smoking crack!
anyone think we should look at jenkins from the cowboys?

he apparently is expendable after they signed carr and drafted clairborne. I think he could be had for a low pick and is in the last year of a rookie deal
Originally posted by ads_2006:
anyone think we should look at jenkins from the cowboys?

he apparently is expendable after they signed carr and drafted clairborne. I think he could be had for a low pick and is in the last year of a rookie deal

It would be worth looking into but I wouldn't give up anything higher than a 5th.
Lots of good players still available. Hope one of them falls
It's so painful picking this late, especially in round 2 when you see insane value sitting on the board. I see 16 players that could have just as easily been 1st round picks, and 28 picks ahead of us. Let's cross our fingers for some reaches boys
Share 49ersWebzone