I forgot! What do I know?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Amini Silatolu
Brandon Brooks
Originally posted by Chief:
Amini Silatolu

This! I think we may have to trade up doe
I will have to see who I projected in the 4th round for who Baalke will take in the 2nd

No idea what he will do
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I will have to see who I projected in the 4th round for who Baalke will take in the 2nd

No idea what he will do

After round 1...i have no f**ken idea who we will get. s**t, we may get a punter for all we know and Baalke will sell it to us like genius outside the box.
I think we'll trade up this round.

Option 1: Draft a OG. I bet they have narrowed it down to a couple guys. Baalke kept his cool last year an waited until the last minute to trade up for Kap. When a few of the interior lineman come off the board, I expect the trade up for Silatolu (or someone else).

Option 2: Aggressively pursue a player with a 1st round grade. There's probable someone hanging around and I could see Baalke going after his guy. Fleener maybe? A DE? Curry?
Any chance of Janoris?
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Any chance of Janoris?

He would probably forget to turn his phone on or thinks the draft is next week.

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Any chance of Janoris?

He would probably forget to turn his phone on or thinks the draft is next week.

Harsh!
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I think JH will probably want to pick up the RB from Oregon since he couldn't seem to beat them at Stanford and the reason always seemed to be the SPEED.

Called it, SPEED KILLS!
I think JH will probably want to pick up the RB from Oregon since he couldn't seem to beat them at Stanford and the reason always seemed to be the SPEED.

Called it, SPEED KILLS!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
According to Kiper, RB is a need.

Change of pace back?

Called it at 5 in the morning!
Glorydayz......nice call on Lamichael James. I don't watch college football, but after the pick I'm really familiar with James.

Harbaugh and Baalke put a premium on players that "produce" in college and james is a beast. He gives us another weapon unlike guys that we have on the team.

He also plays a lot bigger than listed, in almost all of the clips he's breaking multiple tackles.
Share 49ersWebzone