Probably wont hit any of them but I'd be happy if it went this way.
1. Peter Konz C WIsc Starter at guard, move to center later.
2. Marvin Jones WR Cal - Can start early in his career.
3. Alameda Ta'amu DT Wash - Sopoaga is in the final season of his contract so he's insurance.
4. Alfonzo Dennard CB Neb - flyer on this guy hope he can stay clean.
5. Jarius Wright WR Ark - depth to get Kyle off the team and backup kr/pr.
6. Kelcie McCray SS Ark St. depth
7. Janez Jackson FS McNeese St. depth.
competition I suppose, probably the same could be said for any CB at that pick I guess. Thanks for the feedback, that pick is a flyer we're solid enough to do that in this draft. Might be a different player but we could see a question mark pick somewhere.
funny that people say that about him but now all of the sudden they're forgiving Jenkins which doesnt make alot of sense. I think jenkins will probably be the one that gets in more trouble during his nfl career. Maybe neither of them are worth the risk.
Prefer Zeitler over Konz...considerably stronger and is practicing C during off-season. KZ is a blue-collar guy Harbaugh would love. He could be the next Jeremy Newberry for us. No RB...some don't see that as a need, but if Harbaugh subsribes to Bill Walsh's philosophy to draft replacement players a year early vice a year late, then you might see us with Pierce or Turbin. Not crazy about Dennard...he was over-hyped to begin with and now with his off-field issues is a definite risk.
This fan site is dedicated to the 49ers and their fans. It is in no way affiliated with the NFL or any of its teams. All teams and players mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of the NFL. The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only. The content and information from other sites is the property of their respective owners. Player and team photos used with permission from USA TODAY Sports Images.