There are 500 users in the forums
If we draft Fleener or a Guard in the first Im gonna kick Baalke's ass.
Apr 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
Agree with Fleener but I'd be okay with a Guard. Alex NEEDS atleast 7,9 seconds to find someone open.
Apr 25, 2012 at 6:14 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Originally posted by Amir:
Agree with Fleener but I'd be okay with a Guard. Alex NEEDS atleast 7,9 seconds to find someone open.
But it would take him 7 years to get used to the new guard.
Also you need to agree with me, remember the BP.
[ Edited by susweel on Apr 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM ]
Apr 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
I'm down with whatever. Hill, Zeitler, Fleener, Silatolu, Jenkins, whoever. I've got a lot of confidence in Harbaalke.
Apr 25, 2012 at 6:19 PM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
Can't wait to see Baalke lay your ass out.
Apr 25, 2012 at 6:22 PM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
I agree with everything Sus said.
Apr 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM
- drake49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 975
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:Susweel vs Baalke
Can't wait to see Baalke lay your ass out.
Apr 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
Originally posted by drake49er:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:Susweel vs Baalke
Can't wait to see Baalke lay your ass out.
susweel is indian. he'll haggle his way out the fight.
Apr 26, 2012 at 11:50 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Baalke you survived this year but next year we shall see.
Apr 27, 2012 at 12:12 AM
- Druckenmiller14
- Veteran
- Posts: 644
Delanie Walker is a free agent after this year. Not sure what the likelihood is of keeping him. Teams like the Patriots have shown that you can certainly succeed and thrive with two dangerous TEs. I thought they should have taken Fleener. Hes a matchup nightmare for teams. While Jenkins has average size with below average strenth.
Apr 27, 2012 at 12:18 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
Well I guess you don't have to do that anymore now do you?....
Apr 27, 2012 at 1:05 AM
- AllTimeGreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,094
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by drake49er:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:Susweel vs Baalke
Can't wait to see Baalke lay your ass out.
susweel is indian. he'll haggle his way out the fight.