There are 41 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NC49erfan82's Mock Before the Draft

I'm just not too high on a RB in round one, that guy isn't going to bring much to the table that we can't get out of Gore/Hunter?Jacobs?dixon. IMHO, a round one pick needs to contribute from day one. Also, next years draft is LOADED with RB's.
WHY TAKE A RB WHEN WE DONT NEED ONE and you can get one later in the draft like 3rd or 4th round. I'd much rather take a guard or fleener or WR if there is value.

RB's are so easy to find.

Gore is still strong
Kendall Hunter is a great change of pace back
B. Jacobs is a short yardage

I think A. Dixon might be cut
guys dont ask me why take a RB in the 1st round... Ask Baalke/Harbaugh. I am hearing we are really high on him. This is a mock and people are making this as if I am making the picks lol. This is something that could happen like it or not. The guy is going to be a great NFL back either way. If I had it my way I would draft WR/DL/OG in that order. Just calm down its just a mock.
If the braintrust takes a RB in the 1st then I'm all in.

Baalke/JH deserves the trust. That said ...

I don't think it will play out for RB in orund 1, even though he is a fine pick.
I don't mind Martin, but you lost me at "Gore being dangled as trade bait." I think that Trent, Harbs, and the rest of the staff love Frank, and will try and get one or two more years out of him.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by niners9:
If you really want Martin I think you can get him in the 2nd. Personally I don't think we need to draft a RB at all.

not at 61... If you trade down yeah maybe. Hell a team like Tampa Bay or Cleveland may be licking their chops if they dont end up with Richardson when the 2nd round comes about. If I were Green Bay I would take a hard look at him were they are sitting. Martin is the 2nd best RB in the draft by far IMO.

well you have other RBs like Lamar Miller and David Wilson to think about as well. i think he could still be there
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
man! this is the best mock draft on the board! You did it man!
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
man! this is the best mock draft on the board! You did it man!

Thanks man I seriously doubt it goes this way but I would be stoked if it even went half of what I got down. I think overall quality and value this would be a great draft.
I like your adventurism...I love Martin, too. Think he'd be absolutely perfect for Harbaugh's WCO. I can appreciate Irvin and Streeter, but I think we need to draft an OG well before the 6th rd. Kilgore's a 5th rounder, so it'd seem Baalke would want to up the ante with a higher pick for competition. Overall, I like your mock, though.
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
WHY TAKE A RB WHEN WE DONT NEED ONE and you can get one later in the draft like 3rd or 4th round. I'd much rather take a guard or fleener or WR if there is value.

RB's are so easy to find.

Gore is still strong
Kendall Hunter is a great change of pace back
B. Jacobs is a short yardage

I think A. Dixon might be cut

If they were easy to find Dixon wouldn't be getting replaced
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
No way Dennard falls that far!

After his altercation that has character issues soaring I can see it happening.