love the mock but in the 4t i think i would go WR
CB isnt a need at this point we have 4 solid players all of which can be a #2 on a decent team
rogers, brown, culliver (had a great rookie season with no offseason program) and cox
really dont see the point of picking a CB early this year
WR though we dont know what were getting with moss (35 1 year removed and only 80 yards in10 game strech in 2010)
and instead of 6th round WR i think getting a DL would be smarter we lack depth there
llove te 1st round and trade up
also like rainey who reminds me of percy harvin
There are 360 users in the forums
49ers 2012 (Mock) Draft v.2.0
- 1 2
Apr 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Apr 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM
- niners9
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,286
I like the Hemingway pick but it's too late. I think WR needs to be addressed earlier. I am also not on the fleener bandwagon, I just don't think it makes sense to draft a #2 TE in the first round, but I wont be too upset if thats what harbaugh does. Overall it is still a good mock, you address all of our needs.
Apr 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM
- jacklegniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,206
The trade has Baalke written all over it...
Good job trying to predict his craziness
Good job trying to predict his craziness
Apr 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM
- martysofresh
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,377
mite as well take streeter in the 6th if youre gonna take a reciever that late
Apr 6, 2012 at 4:25 PM
- DONBIS
- Veteran
- Posts: 357
Great Mock, that's all it is.
Apr 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM
- WildBill
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,217
Nice mock, but the difference and this is just me, I'd trade the late picks to try and get turbin at running back even though we signed Jacobs. Whateve draft picks if have any go wr. This way, next year we go after all defense.
Apr 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
Originally posted by martysofresh:mite as well take streeter in the 6th if youre gonna take a reciever that late
will be long gone
Apr 6, 2012 at 7:14 PM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
I'd be happy with it.
Apr 6, 2012 at 7:35 PM
- RDB4216
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,388
Originally posted by niners9:
I like the Hemingway pick but it's too late. I think WR needs to be addressed earlier. I am also not on the fleener bandwagon, I just don't think it makes sense to draft a #2 TE in the first round, but I wont be too upset if thats what harbaugh does. Overall it is still a good mock, you address all of our needs.
Well in our offense though, a #2 TE would still see the field a lot more than a #3 WR.
Apr 6, 2012 at 8:38 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Well in our offense though, a #2 TE would still see the field a lot more than a #3 WR.
last year we were forced into 2 TE sets because of our WR corps was pathethic
if we had more talented WR we would use them more
Apr 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM
- CorvaNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,448
I like it, but agree w/WildBill, they need to get that big RB...Turbin's an outright beast, albeit a fast one. Jacobs is only signed for one season...take another thumper while you can. I'll bet he could also be a beast on ST's.
Apr 8, 2012 at 12:42 AM
- martysofresh
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,377
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by martysofresh:
mite as well take streeter in the 6th if youre gonna take a reciever that late
will be long gone
i doubt it. he has a 5th-6th rd grade..but then again somebody might reach for him in the 4th. very possible
Apr 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,919
wtf is the big deal about taking another TE?
Apr 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,919
wtf is the big deal about taking another TE? we wouldnt have Andrew Luck throwing to him gaiz Lol
- 1 2
