He played well for us.

His time is over - move on Jeff.
Kinda funny
Originally posted by valrod33:
Probably my least favorite 49er of all time. Cant stand this f**kin guy

co sign
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he's annoying, just go away already

This good God will this dude just evaporate into obscurity already, honestly tho it was kinda funny the hailmary thing in particular considering when Jeff in his prime could'nt throw the rock more than 30 yards
[ Edited by Kaz9er on Apr 2, 2012 at 9:44 AM ]
you guys are A holes man, Jeff was a great competitor and won a ton of games for us... Worst move made by niners was getting rid of him and mooch

Me and my cousins used to call Garcia "The Gecko" cause dat nigha was small and looked like a lizard.
Say what you want about Jeff Garcia, but his wife is bangin!
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Probably my least favorite 49er of all time. Cant stand this f**kin guy

co sign

I'd rather have him over Alex any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. All he did was compete and win games. It helps to have TO but hey, not the worst guy by any stretch of the imagination
Meh...didn't really laugh but certainly have no ill will for Garcia. Guy did his thing here despite not being blessed with great physical talents.

And as has been mentioned....his wife is smoking hot.
I'm surprised everybody hates on Garcia so much! No he's not Montana or Young but he was a pro-bowl QB for this team. Played very well and kept us from becoming crap after Young left like we were after Garcia himself was shown the door.
Share 49ersWebzone