There are 571 users in the forums
Kent State center Chris Anzevino worked out for the San Francisco 49ers
Browse 49ers books and videos
Mar 30, 2012 at 2:32 AM
- Engleburger
- Veteran
- Posts: 160
Gona watch some Kent St. and check him out. They always seem to put out a beast here or there.
Mar 30, 2012 at 8:49 AM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,886
What round is he projected to go?
Mar 30, 2012 at 9:06 AM
- jacklegniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,206
I don't even see this guy listed on CBS sports. It was updated on the 24th????
Mar 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,572
Based on the numbers I have, those are inaccurate.
I've got a 5.45 for the forty time, 4.88 shuttle, 8.02 3-cone for his pro day.
I've got a 5.45 for the forty time, 4.88 shuttle, 8.02 3-cone for his pro day.
Mar 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- miked1978
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,616
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I don't even see this guy listed on CBS sports. It was updated on the 24th????
He's not on the National Footpost site either. I have a spreadhsheet of 828 "ranked" players and he's not on it. Guess I will be adding him
Mar 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM
- 9erred
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,195
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I don't even see this guy listed on CBS sports. It was updated on the 24th????
He's not on the National Footpost site either. I have a spreadhsheet of 828 "ranked" players and he's not on it. Guess I will be adding him
This is why Troy Aikman said it is foolish to trade lower draft picks (aka ricky williams trade) to get one player. One player can get hurt (see david Pollack) and never contribute. By drafting multiple players in a draft you inherently increase your odds. The Cowboys got a pro bowl NT in round 7!! The Niners got Eric Heitmann in round 7. lower picks matter, especially for player spots that you do not need an immediate starter.
The Niners need a Center to compete with Chase Beeler. I would not mind if the Niners took a flyer on him in rounds 5,6 or 7.
Mar 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM
- Butter
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,484
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
What round is he projected to go?
NFL Draft Scout doesn't even project him to be picked up as an UDFA...
. Niners scouts may consider him to be a diamond in the rough?
Mar 31, 2012 at 6:32 AM
- PTulini
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,412
Mar 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM
- LifelongNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,758
Maybe some to develop for the future (2013-2014)?