LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 126 users in the forums

Joe Martinek - RB/FB/WR? - Rutgers

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
the next Marcel Reese?
WOW!! Tough Runner can be Gore's replacement and has speed for his size!
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

clearly you never watched the kid play in college, he might have the heart but he has horrible visions and is not great with making quick moves, maybe as a fb i could see him but everyone is dreaming if they think he is a rb in the nfl
Originally posted by dald1:

clearly you never watched the kid play in college, he might have the heart but he has horrible visions and is not great with making quick moves, maybe as a fb i could see him but everyone is dreaming if they think he is a rb in the nfl

Late round pick and who knows looks like a h-back Tom Rathman style of player. Has excellent abilities which 49ers need is all I'm saying.
Originally posted by dald1:

Late round pick and who knows looks like a h-back Tom Rathman style of player. Has excellent abilities which 49ers need is all I'm saying.

Terrell Davis proved you dont need vision to run straight. He is obviously not Gores replacement, but looks like if you tell the kid to run straight he fights for every inch you give him. If he brings that willpower to special teams we may have our very own young Rock Cartwright who isnt in their 30''s and costs less then the vet minimum.
Share 49ersWebzone