Originally posted by MadDog49er:
to early to tell. But looking at guys you ranked high that went lower in the draft:
1. Coples - meh, hasn't looked that good yet
2. DeCastro - injured
3. Konz - jury is out, looks like he will be replacing McClure some day
4. Cordy Glenn - well he was starting, but then injured, so I'd say that you were right on him. A team found a starting LT in the mid 2nd.
5. Stephen Hill - injured
6. Janoris Jenkins - looks like he will be a steal, but everyone kind of thought that. It was his personality that caused him to drop
7. David Wilson - I would say you over rated him. I know he hasn't had much opportunity, but he was beat out by Andre Brown for the #2 role. If a RB is the 14th best player in a draft, he wouldn't be stuck as a #3 on a team
8. Sanu - yet to catch a pass on a team searching for a #2 WR. I'd say you got this one wrong
9. Bobby Wagner - I'm going to give you the credit on this one. I don't think he has as good as so far you said he was, but he is playing pretty well
10. Andre Branch - so far I'd say you were wrong on him, has he done anything special?
Edit: BTW, I think thats a really good hit rate on predictions. If anyone thinks its not extremely tough to do that well, they are always free to put up their own list
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM ]