Who's your favorite at #30?

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
kyle williams

...and there comes the nonsense.

Wright is an upgrade in every way over Kyle Williams

He is. And so is Hill.

Torn on my choice so I didnt pick, but I am just glad we have the luxury of picking best player available in this draft and not need. If I was forced to pick I think I would choose Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina though. Not the first or second corner I wanted, but do think it is necessary to get a fast and physical CB.

Why so low on KW? You're gonna burn a first rounder for a slight upgrade at Tue #4 WR position?
I picked Still but I would be beyond happy to see Gilmore on the 49ers roster.
[ Edited by Vasco49er on Mar 27, 2012 at 9:34 AM ]

Why so low on KW? You're gonna burn a first rounder for a slight upgrade at Tue #4 WR position?

The same can be said about drafting Fleener. We already have i believe 4 tight ends on the roster but that doesn't mean we can't draft Fleener right? In saying that i would have to say Stephen Hill would be my first choice Wright then Fleener. I'd honestly would be happy with any of the 3.
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
The same can be said about drafting Fleener. We already have i believe 4 tight ends on the roster but that doesn't mean we can't draft Fleener right? In saying that i would have to say Stephen Hill would be my first choice Wright then Fleener. I'd honestly would be happy with any of the 3.

Terrible analogy; Fleener would start at TE2 on Day 1, with Walker pushed to TE3/H-Back. Bynum would either be a 4th tight end or get cut.
I had a dream that the 9ers reached for a mid round graded cornerback in the first
Glenn or Hill

Terrible analogy; Fleener would start at TE2 on Day 1, with Walker pushed to TE3/H-Back. Bynum would either be a 4th tight end or get cut.

Wright would push to be the 3rd WR easily.

Wright would be more then a slight upgrade
Originally posted by YungAce:
I had a dream that the 9ers reached for a mid round graded cornerback in the first

My dream was that they drafted a defensive lineman at #30 that won't start for 1 - 2 years.
Originally posted by YungAce:

My dream was that they drafted a defensive lineman at #30 that won't start for 1 - 2 years.
michael brockers? haha

that guy is a wildcard...he could go top 10 but then again can fall to us
Originally posted by jreff22:

How so?
Originally posted by jreff22:

How so?

Wright is a better football player. I know the argument that looking at what round a kid goes in doesn't really show his value all the time but lets be honest....Wright is a 1st round for a reason, KW wasn't. Wright is a better threat and is more of a big play guy. Williams has already shown durability issues in the NFL and I cant imagine it wont stop.

I don't really have a thing for Wright and would rather go elsewhere but he would be a big improvement and would take the slot away from Crabs by week 2.
1. Fleener
2. Wright
3. Hill
4. Glenn
5. Konz
6. Trade Down Pick Up Early 4th, Maybe 3rd and select Osemele/Zeitler
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
michael brockers? haha

that guy is a wildcard...he could go top 10 but then again can fall to us

Brockers could be the guy at #30...