There are 162 users in the forums

David Wilson/Lamar Millar

I don't think either fits what the Niners want to do in the draft. If anything, I think they want another all-purpose back who can spell Gore when he is out. They already have a smaller scatback in Hunter.

Look for the team to eyeball a guy like Vick Ballard in the 4th round. To me, Dixon's roster spot is in jeopardy this off-season.

That being said, I think Wilson is the real deal. When he turns north-south, he just explodes. He is a guy who can outrun defenders in the back end of the secondary, and to me, has better on-the-field speed compared to Miller.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Mar 22, 2012 at 10:25 AM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I don't think either fits what the Niners want to do in the draft. If anything, I think they want another all-purpose back who can spell Gore when he is out. They already have a smaller scatback in Hunter.

Look for the team to eyeball a guy like Vick Ballard in the 4th round. To me, Dixon's roster spot is in jeopardy this off-season.

That being said, I think Wilson is the real deal. When he turns north-south, he just explodes. He is a guy who can outrun defenders in the back end of the secondary, and to me, has better on-the-field speed compared to Miller.
DAVID WILSON!!!
Share 49ersWebzone