There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Brooks

When I searched for a thread on this kid, I couldn't find anything, which surprises me very much.

Miami of Ohio
6'5", 345lbs
4.98 40, 1.71 10 split
36 reps

I thought I remembered him creating quite a bit of buzz at the East West Shrine game. One site I saw had him projected as a 3-4th rounder.

What am I missing here? Small school completion? Slow feet? Can someone break down this guys pros and cons?
Originally posted by Butter:
When I searched for a thread on this kid, I couldn't find anything, which surprises me very much.

Miami of Ohio
6'5", 345lbs
4.98 40, 1.71 10 split
36 reps

I thought I remembered him creating quite a bit of buzz at the East West Shrine game. One site I saw had him projected as a 3-4th rounder.

What am I missing here? Small school completion? Slow feet? Can someone break down this guys pros and cons?

Low demand plus guys from bigger and better systems, that's all. I have him in my mock as a 3-4 tho.
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Low demand plus guys from bigger and better systems, that's all. I have him in my mock as a 3-4 tho.

His measurables seem really good, especially for a power running team. Can he play? I'd love to grab this kid in the 4th.

His measurables seem really good, especially for a power running team. Can he play? I'd love to grab this kid in the 4th.

He looked pretty good at the combine, I would love to have him

Lol. He wasn't at the combine. FAIL
Originally posted by mtminer:

Omg lol. I must have him confused with someone else I was watching at the combine then . But aside from my failure, yes, I've heard nothing but g

Omg lol. I must have him confused with someone else I was watching at the combine then . But aside from my failure, yes, I've heard nothing but gOod things about him and would be a great piece for the future

Wasn't he a stand out at the East West Shrine game?

Omg lol. I must have him confused with someone else I was watching at the combine then . But aside from my failure, yes, I've heard nothing but gOod things about him and would be a great piece for the future

Just so as you know. You can edit a post, rather than resubmit.
He looked pretty good at the combine, I would love to have him .
Will he be available at the end of the 3rd?
Originally posted by English:

Just so as you know. You can edit a post, rather than resubmit.

yeahh, i was on from my ipod and I had hit submit on accident