LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 155 users in the forums

Kevin Zeitler

A great case to trade up a couple times to nab 4 or 5 quality guys instead of 7.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Draft-picks-face-challenges-to-crack-int?blockID=693360&feedID=5936
I've been saying that forever trading back would just be stupid
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Indeed! Can we draft Fleener in the first and package our 2nd and 3rd to move up in the 2nd to grab Zeitler??? I WANT THEM BOTH!!!! Damn Im getting greedy..lol

This is currently my dream draft.

1) Pick Fleener at #30 (hope he lasts - doubt it though).
2 + 3) Package together move up in 2nd and pick Zeitler.

4 - 7) The best you can do letting it fall to you and special teams and depth guys.

Honestly Fleener + Zeitler = Super Bowl....

DONT TEASE ME SD!!!!! My god, I would LOSE MY MIND if that happened!

How about this....

1sr = TE - Fleener
2nd = OG - Zeitler
4th = WR - Ryan Broyles ( can return punts, crazy WR production in college. Only reason he's here is because he tore his ACL, he's healthy now though! )
5th = DT - Hebron Fangupo ( run stuffing DT that played in a 3-4 in college, 6-1, 323, tied for 2nd at the entire NFL draft with 36 reps )
6th = OLB
7th = FS

LOCK IT UP!!!!!!!

I'd take anything 4 - 7 if those are the first 2.
Indeed! Can we draft Fleener in the first and package our 2nd and 3rd to move up in the 2nd to grab Zeitler??? I WANT THEM BOTH!!!! Damn Im getting greedy..lol

This is currently my dream draft.

1) Pick Fleener at #30 (hope he lasts - doubt it though).
2 + 3) Package together move up in 2nd and pick Zeitler.

4 - 7) The best you can do letting it fall to you and special teams and depth guys.

Honestly Fleener + Zeitler = Super Bowl....

DONT TEASE ME SD!!!!! My god, I would LOSE MY MIND if that happened!

How about this....

1sr = TE - Fleener
2nd = OG - Zeitler
4th = WR - Ryan Broyles ( can return punts, crazy WR production in college. Only reason he's here is because he tore his ACL, he's healthy now though! )
5th = DT - Hebron Fangupo ( run stuffing DT that played in a 3-4 in college, 6-1, 323, tied for 2nd at the entire NFL draft with 36 reps )
6th = OLB
7th = FS

LOCK IT UP!!!!!!!

I'd take anything 4 - 7 if those are the first 2.

Seriously, that would be an epic wet dream!!!!

Ain't going to happen though as many see Zeitler top end of the Second into the first possibly. Heck, we may take him at #30 if Fleener is gone. We would have to jump in front of Dallas at least if they don't choose DeCastro and go with Barron. They would be drooling toward Zeitler as he reminds them of a more svelte Larry Allen.

We moved up from 45 to 36 for Kaep. We would be jumping from 59 to at least above 45...

I'm down!!!
I am starting to think Zeitler is going to slide on draft day like Bulaga did.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Let's Draft This Guy! He's a good fit!!
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Let's Draft This Guy! He's a good fit!!

stop it
Share 49ersWebzone