There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2012 Webzone Collaborative Draft - ROUND 3 (Browns are on the clock)

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
(Assuming the deal with Alex gets done) If we sign another veteran WR and a veteran OG like Leonard Davis, it would open up the draft to any number of possibilities....so nailing down Smith, signing Davis and nabbing a guy like Manningham would literally allow us to go in any direction draft-wise and be totally fine.

3 more deals HarBaalYork!!!

bump... front page updated.
Traveling, sorry for the sparse info. New England selects Penn St. DT Devon Still.

That might be the best pick of round 1.
The Giants have been on the clock for like 48 hours lol

I've already sent a PM, time is now up... a pick needs to be made. Suggestions will now be accepted and a decision will be made by 9am PST 3/15/12 if the Giants do not make a pick by then.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
The Giants have been on the clock for like 48 hours lol

I've already sent a PM, time is now up... a pick needs to be made. Suggestions will now be accepted and a decision will be made by 9am PST 3/15/12 if the Giants do not make a pick by then.

Giants need a punter. I say draft him a punter
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Giants need a punter. I say draft him a punter
+1
Jerrel Worthy from Michigan State... Zach Brown from N. Carolina... or maybe the top RB available.
I'd go Zach Brown.
I'd go Zach Brown.

That would be my choice as well. Probably BPA at a huge need. Their LB corp is a mess. They need to fix the o-line and find a RB to compliment Bradshaw because he's never proven to be able to carry the load, but Brown makes the most sense here. They can find a solid O-lineman or RB in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
With the 32nd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, The NY Giants select Zach Brown - OLB (NC State)

Yup, good choice for them. So who's next? I'm dying over here.
[ Edited by ninertico on Mar 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:
With the 32nd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, The NY Giants select Zach Brown - OLB (NC State)

Sorry guys, got stuck @ the airport for 8 hours due to flight delays yesterday, this was the pick I was gonna make anyway, so nice job
With 33rd pick the Colts run up and steal Stephon Gilmore CB South Carolina
Jacksonville would like to seek a trade for the Rams 2nd round pick, please PM if interested