57. CB Josh Norman, Cosatal Carolina
58. DE Jared Crick, Nebraska
59. DE Billy Winn, Boise State
60. OLB Sean Spence, Miami(Fla.)
61. OLB Lavonte David, Nebraska
62. OG Kevin Zeitler, Wisconsin
63. ILB Bobby Wagner, Utah State
64. WR Rueben Randle, LSU

Curious why you have Vinny Curry that high? He faced a low level of competition at Marshall and he's coming off a poor combine. His stock is on the way down imo.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Curious why you have Vinny Curry that high? He faced a low level of competition at Marshall and he's coming off a poor combine. His stock is on the way down imo.

Meh....I wouldn't put too much stock into a combine when talking about a pass rusher. Vinny Curry is one of the top pass rushers and is down right explosive off the first 2-3 steps.

As far as the knock on his competition, he did pretty damn well against Ohio State when Marshall played them (including working Mike Adams who some have ranked as a 1st rounder).

I don't think Curry projects as a 3-4 OLB, just as a 4-3 DE. But I think having him at #24 is about right.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Might be longer now. Absolutely livid. I spent hours working on reshuffling things, left the PC forgetting to save.. It went into sleep mode and then wouldn't wake up later. I lost hours of work. Excel did not recover anything.

Damn that blows....

Right now I have ranked 80, but still tons of work to do. There are about 100 prospects that I've listed on my watch list but haven't put them into my rankings.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Might be longer now. Absolutely livid. I spent hours working on reshuffling things, left the PC forgetting to save.. It went into sleep mode and then wouldn't wake up later. I lost hours of work. Excel did not recover anything.

Damn that blows....

Right now I have ranked 80, but still tons of work to do. There are about 100 prospects that I've listed on my watch list but haven't put them into my rankings.

The worst part about it is I had FINISHED my top 125 and stepped away. I was going to post it up, but had some other errands to run. I've tried my best to remember who went were, and whatnot, but it's not the same as I had it and obviously that's infuriating. But, something close to what I originally had will be posted up soon..
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SFrush:

Meh....I wouldn't put too much stock into a combine when talking about a pass rusher. Vinny Curry is one of the top pass rushers and is down right explosive off the first 2-3 steps.

As far as the knock on his competition, he did pretty damn well against Ohio State when Marshall played them (including working Mike Adams who some have ranked as a 1st rounder).

I don't think Curry projects as a 3-4 OLB, just as a 4-3 DE. But I think having him at #24 is about right.

Yeah I like his explosiveness. Been having my eye on im since before the 2010 draft.
The worst part about it is I had FINISHED my top 125 and stepped away. I was going to post it up, but had some other errands to run. I've tried my best to remember who went were, and whatnot, but it's not the same as I had it and obviously that's infuriating. But, something close to what I originally had will be posted up soon..

OTC, what version of office and OS? Did you know, the default settings for office is to auto save. Have to find the autosaved file and I believe you can. You have to enable viewing of "system and hidden" files. You go to "Folder Options" to do that. I was able to find an older copy once that way.

Hope this helps! BTW, I hate computers...
Originally posted by ninertico:

OTC, what version of office and OS? Did you know, the default settings for office is to auto save. Have to find the autosaved file and I believe you can. You have to enable viewing of "system and hidden" files. You go to "Folder Options" to do that. I was able to find an older copy once that way.

1st, that totally sucks OTC. I hate when that happens. Forget to save, and then bam its gone. Been there done that, made tons of changes in my cap workbook and then it's not saved.

2nd, ninertico may be onto something. Not sure where to check on excel, I have office 2003 and office 2007.
Originally posted by ninertico:

I am currently on an older version of MSOffice. Office 2000. Typically it will save if computer goes down, at least for Word, but for some reason, it did not this time.
Share 49ersWebzone