LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 414 users in the forums

Peter Konz

Dude is the center from Wisconsin and he is just a big nasty! Don't overlook him in the draft. He is someone who could step in and play right immediately and then in a few years when Goodwin retires he can slide over and be our long term center. I know everyone is saying WR of CB for our first pick but JH likes the power running game and Rachal is just now the answer at guard. Don't overlook this guy if he is sitting there.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
IBTM
Draft War Room My Man
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Draft War Room My Man

Sorry, I'm still fairly new to the forums and all the rules and such.
Originally posted by ninersfan23:
Draft War Room My Man

No worries brother. It will get moved for you and the discussion will continue there.

We have a lot of smart draft people who regular this forum.
Draft War Room My Man

No excuses, forums are serious business
NVM, my blood sugar was low
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Mar 2, 2012 at 10:52 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Draft War Room My Man

Yup, you are probably gonna get banned now
IBTM

Had a bad combine though...not as strong as people thought.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
IBTM

Had a bad combine though...not as strong as people thought.

But the guy is 6 ft. 5 and has loads of potential. I like Synder to come back as the ultimate swing guy and have Konz start.

Mods take an early lunch?
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Mar 2, 2012 at 10:41 AM ]
While Konz is a stud center, and probably will not be available at 30, I doubt the present regime would take him. If it was Singletary, I would say they would trade up to get him. The present regime will go in a different direction, WR, TE, CB are the only three positions they will now take (with Goldson franchise now) with the round 1 pick.

Round 2- TE, WR, RB, CB, Guard
Originally posted by 9erred:
While Konz is a stud center, and probably will not be available at 30, I doubt the present regime would take him. If it was Singletary, I would say they would trade up to get him. The present regime will go in a different direction, WR, TE, CB are the only three positions they will now take (with Goldson franchise now) with the round 1 pick.

Round 2- TE, WR, RB, CB, Guard

Why do you think the current coaching staff would be less likely to take a lineman? Harbaugh's scheme is more of a smashmouth, physical offense than anything Singletary's coordinators ever put on the field.
All the mocks that I've seen have Konz going in the early 20s. Doubt he'd be there at #30. Althought I've heard he didn't do well on the bench press....
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Draft War Room My Man

Yup, you are probably gonna get banned now

Lol welcome to the Webzone. As you can see we are a tolerant bunch. Some of us could care less about a mistake like that (me) others view it as something that could put the universe out of balance. Your thread will simply get moved to the Draft War Room no big deal. Keep calm and chive on brother.
Share 49ersWebzone