There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 Collaborative Webzone Mock Draft > Discussion Thread

Do you guys remember when Maddog would grade each team's draft in the WZ collab draft? Those were the good ole days
My, my... three fantastic options for my Lions coming up and only one team in between.
Going.....so......slow.....
Originally posted by oldman9er:
My, my... three fantastic options for my Lions coming up and only one team in between.

Your turn oldman. Show us what you got. My friend eagerly awaits.
By the time it got to the Steelers pick they were very pleased as most of the options on their board were still there.

Steelers board

1. Cordy Glenn - already selected
2. Dontari Poe - Taken by the Steelers
3. Dont'a Hightower
4. Mark Barron
5. Mike Adams
Originally posted by GEEK:
My Bengals draft is assuming that cornerback and offensive line will be addressed in free agency. A combination of Shawntae Spencer and Carl Nicks - something of that sort.

Now with Trent Richardson and Kendall Wright, the Bengals finally have a complete young core in place.

QB: Dalton
RB: Richardson/Scott
TE: Gresham
WR: Green
WR: Wright

Yeah, thats a pretty good set up.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by GEEK:
My Bengals draft is assuming that cornerback and offensive line will be addressed in free agency. A combination of Shawntae Spencer and Carl Nicks - something of that sort.

Now with Trent Richardson and Kendall Wright, the Bengals finally have a complete young core in place.

QB: Dalton
RB: Richardson/Scott
TE: Gresham
WR: Green
WR: Wright

Yeah, thats a pretty good set up.

Going to be hard to double any receivers on that team with that group of receivers.