There are 206 users in the forums

2012 Collaborative Webzone Mock Draft > Discussion Thread

almost
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I take the Falcons if no one has claimed them yet.

just so you know... they dont pick until the 2nd round I believe... if that.

I dont know what the julio jones trade entailed but they definitely arent picking in the first this year unless you make some sort of trade. still want them?

Is this a multi round deal or just one round? If it's just one round, guess I will pass on the Falcons.

yeah, its a multi round if we can do it... last year we finished round two, I think we can make it at least to round 3 though.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I take the Falcons if no one has claimed them yet.

just so you know... they dont pick until the 2nd round I believe... if that.

I dont know what the julio jones trade entailed but they definitely arent picking in the first this year unless you make some sort of trade. still want them?

Is this a multi round deal or just one round? If it's just one round, guess I will pass on the Falcons.

I put you down as the falcons, but if you want to pick in the 1st the Redskins and Broncos are still available.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I'll allow the Raiders, Saints to be picked up as 2nd teams for those already playing

I'll allow TX and Crazy to pick up the cowboys and Giants.... if the Skins and Broncos dont get picked up by tonight then they're up for grabs too.
I'll allow the Raiders, Saints to be picked up as 2nd teams for those already playing

I'll allow TX and Crazy to pick up the cowboys and Giants.... if the Skins and Broncos dont get picked up by tonight then they're up for grabs too.

I'll take the Raiders as my second team

I'll take the Saints
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I'll take the Saints

lulz... they might lose even more picks this year.
I'll take the Broncos is still available.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I'll take the Saints

lulz... they might lose even more picks this year.

lol, just saw the news story on that
  • mod
  • Veteran
1 team left!

ill take the skins
Leggo!
This thing should get started soon. I'm ready to go.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
This thing should get started soon. I'm ready to go.

Me, too. Let's get this baby moving.
I have the Lions, but if I need to take an extra team, then can do.
Share 49ersWebzone