There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 Collaborative Webzone Mock Draft > Discussion Thread

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Do we need Modninerfan? Start this b***h up
As the brown GM I want to let it be known I will be hearing offers to trade back
The Miami Dolphins are currently accepting offers for the 8th pick. Multiple people are interested b***hes
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The St. Louis Rams are now accepting offers for the 2nd overall pick. If interested, please PM me.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 5, 2012 at 3:02 PM ]
Colts will trade the #1 pick for a a top player of need a 1st n 2nd.
Sorry Guys, helluva weekend... I'll get a Draft thread started at 12pm PST. Until then get your trades agreed upon and forward them on to me so I can get it set up.
Mod, not sure of answered, but whats the time frame between picks?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I dont know... last year it was kind of a wait and see. I think 24 hours and a PM reminder is the max I want to wait. Most people will have their answer within the hour, I just dont want to screw anybody over if they have something personal coming up like work, a wedding, birthday, traveling etc.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I dont know... last year it was kind of a wait and see. I think 24 hours and a PM reminder is the max I want to wait. Most people will have their answer within the hour, I just dont want to screw anybody over if they have something personal coming up like work, a wedding, birthday, traveling etc.

gotcha, sounds good.
24 hours sounds good to me. Now which team wants a shot at Luck
Redskins accepting offers for the sixth pick.
Originally posted by YungAce:
The Miami Dolphins are currently accepting offers for the 8th pick. Multiple people are interested b***hes

chargers might be intrested but will see who might be on the board at the time
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
My Bengals draft is assuming that cornerback and offensive line will be addressed in free agency. A combination of Shawntae Spencer and Carl Nicks - something of that sort.

Now with Trent Richardson and Kendall Wright, the Bengals finally have a complete young core in place.

QB: Dalton
RB: Richardson/Scott
TE: Gresham
WR: Green
WR: Wright
Originally posted by mayo49:
The St. Louis Rams are now accepting offers for the 2nd overall pick. If interested, please PM me.

we have to do the redskins rams trade already make it more realistic