LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Alright, Draft boys! Who's your draft crush?

Mine is Dontario Poe.

Love me some Poe, just like that fat panda. Boy just keeps impressing at that size. I was hoping for a chance at him. Yea right. Now, it ain't going to happen. He's rising faster than Raji's Discount Double Check commercials during the SB.

Who's yours?
Poe has been my crush for weeks now
Originally posted by lamontb:

Yea, I got ripped for my choosing Poe at #30 a month or so ago. Just too good to pass up at #30. Now, he won't get passed the Chief or Boys who need NTs as well. Poe's just too good of a prospect at that height/weight ratio while running mad skills tests, beating LBs.

That's just nuts! Better than Raji in terms of upside, IMO.

Been wanting a fattie since Wilfork and Ice has pacified that want.

Still want...badly.
Steven Hill, 6'4" WR, shows good hands and instincts to make big grabs, and 4.36 40time... hard not to
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by lamontb:

Yea, I got ripped for my choosing Poe at #30 a month or so ago. Just too good to pass up at #30. Now, he won't get passed the Chief or Boys who need NTs as well. Poe's just too good of a prospect at that height/weight ratio while running mad skills tests, beating LBs.

That's just nuts! Better than Raji in terms of upside, IMO.

Been wanting a fattie since Wilfork and Ice has pacified that want.

Still want...badly.

Well at least we got Rashaun Woods when we passed on Wilfork by trading down. Oh wait...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SocalAgent0:
Steven Hill, 6'4" WR, shows good hands and instincts to make big grabs, and 4.36 40time... hard not to

mine too. WR is our biggest need, this dude seems to be the best available.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

His route running is raw. Still fast and big will hopefully make it harder for Smith to miss. I think however, Alex, Vernon and Gore will benefit from Fleener. People will double up on Vernon and put Fleener in one on one and he can make those high one handed grabs. Probably bigger and stronger than Delanie so run game will be helped.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

His route running is raw. Still fast and big will hopefully make it harder for Smith to miss. I think however, Alex, Vernon and Gore will benefit from Fleener. People will double up on Vernon and put Fleener in one on one and he can make those high one handed grabs. Probably bigger and stronger than Delanie so run game will be helped.
him too

if we got either of them, i'd be happy. But I put full faith in Baalki. So whoever he chooses, i'll be hard.
Chandler Jones
Stephen Hill
Rueben Randle

why would we get poe?

our d line is solid and soap did a great job and is young

done see the need dor another NT not for abut 3-4 years down the road
Stephen Hill. Watching him catch in the Combine drills was pretty impressive. He looks like he could blossom into the WR we were asking Braylon to be.

Also, Turbin at RB has the look of a perfect developmental guy who can become better than expected (a la Frank).

AND my pre-combine faves...OLB Bruce Irvin (yes, even before his 40), OLB Adrian Hamilton, WR Junior Hemingway, and CB Josh Norman.
stephen hill right now, if we can get him in the 2nd round I would jizz
Melvin Ingram
Fleener and Hill have my current attention until we after the FA signing period, then will reassess.
Share 49ersWebzone