LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Alright, Draft boys! Who's your draft crush?

Just saw Stephen Hill's combine. Yes please. Will have to trade up ahead of NE in the first to get him though.
Cordy Glenn, I hope he falls.
Stephen Hill easily.

Poe and Glenn would be awesome. especially Glenn since he is a position of need.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
You can't ask me questions like this. My brain will explode.

By position:

RB - Robert Turbin, Utah State
WR - Kendall Wright, Baylor (honorable mention: Elvis Akpla, Montana State)
TE - Coby Fleener, Stanford
OG - Cordy Glenn, Georgia (honorable mention: Ryan Miller, Colorado)
C - Peter Konz, Wisconsin

DE - Kendall Reyes, Connecticut
NT - Dontrari Poe, Memphis (honorable mention: Hebron Fangupo, BYU)
OLB - Ronnell Lewis, Oklahoma
CB - Robert Golden, Arizona
FS - Markelle Martin, Oklahoma State
SS - Kelcie McCray, Arkansas State

This is basically my list for the most part, although I like Josh Norman at CB and the two Marvin's(McNutt and Jones) at WR.

Switch Golden and Lewis out with Tru Johnson and Bruce Irvin and our crushes are the same. I like Brian Quick and Marvin Jones as well. I cant lie and say Stephen Hill didnt impress me. For the sole reason that he came out of a run-happy offense, I would assume he can block very well. JH loves Wrs that are willing to bloc and tht can do it well.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by schmons:
i foresee a draft day trade that will help us get both fleener and stephen hill! i would jizz in my pants if that happened.

We draft Hill at 30 then trade up to get Fleener in the 2nd

id rather take a chance and draft back and get more picks, but maybe thts just me. i dont wanna give up picks.
I got 2 guys, Hill from GT and Josh Robinson CB from UCF.

Lamar Miller from The U
Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina
mine is Jared Crick from Nebraska.. The guy plays smart and hard and is a good athlete. Not to mention, under the wing of Justin Smith this guy could become a beast. He can stuff the run, rush the passer and I believe is a perfect 3-4 DE...
Not on the Fleener bandwagon.

For me: Blackmon, Claiborne, Jenkins, Glenn, Floyd, Konz, Poe, Gilmore, Wilson, Hill, Streeter, Randle, Reyes

Originally posted by valrod33:
Stephen Hill
Rueben Randle

This ^
Share 49ersWebzone