There are 225 users in the forums

2012 NFL Draft Rumors/News

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
"@ClaytonESPN: Best bet is the Rams trade No. 2 pick to either Cleveland or Washington. Best bid wins."
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
" "@Eric_Branch: LSU WR Rueben Randle said he'll meet with #49ers tonight. Of course, also meeting with plenty of other teams."

want
Originally posted by ImaMod:
" "@Eric_Branch: LSU WR Rueben Randle said he'll meet with #49ers tonight. Of course, also meeting with plenty of other teams."

want

+1
This just in, Andrew Luck appears to be a first round prospect.
Originally posted by 9erred:
This just in, Andrew Luck appears to be a first round prospect.

No wai!
"@ClaytonESPN: Best bet is the Rams trade No. 2 pick to either Cleveland or Washington. Best bid wins."

Cleveleland would appear to have the advantage, higher initial pick plus two first rounders. Never count out Snyder, he could pull a Mike Ditka and trade his whole draft this year plus next years 1 to move up for RGIII

Cleveleland would appear to have the advantage, higher initial pick plus two first rounders. Never count out Snyder, he could pull a Mike Ditka and trade his whole draft this year plus next years 1 to move up for RGIII

I feel bad for Cleveland. I hope they find a way to get RGIII over Washington
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

I feel bad for Cleveland. I hope they find a way to get RGIII over Washington

Even if the value was higher with what the Redskins were offering, they may still opt to trade with the Browns because they are in the AFC.
Share 49ersWebzone