LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 355 users in the forums

2012 NFL Draft Rumors/News

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
We had one of these last year, but its now locked.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/152982-draft-rumors-and-news/search=rumor

from valrod:
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Rams have already had preliminary talks with "multiple teams" about trading up to No. 2 overall.The Rams are willing to deal the pick for "the right package," of course. Vikings GM Rick Spielman is practically begging teams to trade up to the No. 3 spot, but he has no leverage with the Rams already holding an RGIII auction for the Browns, Redskins, Dolphins, and Seahawks. Schefter expects trade talks to "accelerate" once the free agent market plays out at quarterback
[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 24, 2012 at 12:06 AM ]
i thought the rams would stay there and take kalli

they have the worst o line ive seen in a long time
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i thought the rams would stay there and take kalli

they have the worst o line ive seen in a long time

They should be still able to take him if the stay within the top 5 picks.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 24, 2012 at 12:28 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

vikings will need a LT as well this class of OT sucks and khalli is the only elite prospect

vikings will need a LT as well this class of OT sucks and khalli is the only elite prospect

Reiff from Iowa I think is still pretty good though.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah, your right. Khalli doesnt't get past Minnesota at #3.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah, your right. Khalli doesnt't get past Minnesota at #3.

I dunno. Minnesota could benefit a ton from snagging Blackmon if the Rams trade down. Harvin and Blackmon on the field at the same time
RGIII's height: 6-2 3/8. No longer an issue -- Todd McShay (@McShay13)
Andrew Luck measured at 6040 exactly as he was listed in the Stanford guide. -- Michael Lombardi (@michaelombardi)
Originally posted by valrod33:
RGIII's height: 6-2 3/8. No longer an issue -- Todd McShay (@McShay13)

wow, I thought it would be 6'1" or even a half inch less. Media just stirs crap up.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Andrew Luck measured at 6040 exactly as he was listed in the Stanford guide. -- Michael Lombardi (@michaelombardi)

Why can't they just say 6'4"?
The rams should trade with the Browns. Rams #2 pick for the Browns 2 first rounders. Rams could take Blackmon and a OT with the second first round pick. Fill 2 holes they have.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stonecold590:
The rams should trade with the Browns. Rams #2 pick for the Browns 2 first rounders. Rams could take Blackmon and a OT with the second first round pick. Fill 2 holes they have.

Id rather have the 2 first rounders if I were the Browns. They have so many holes they need to fill
Originally posted by ImaMod:
We had one of these last year, but its now locked.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/152982-draft-rumors-and-news/search=rumor

from valrod:
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Rams have already had preliminary talks with "multiple teams" about trading up to No. 2 overall.The Rams are willing to deal the pick for "the right package," of course. Vikings GM Rick Spielman is practically begging teams to trade up to the No. 3 spot, but he has no leverage with the Rams already holding an RGIII auction for the Browns, Redskins, Dolphins, and Seahawks. Schefter expects trade talks to "accelerate" once the free agent market plays out at quarterback

Calling it right now.... a three way trade.

Redskins offer their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Rams get the Vikings first (take Kalil) and Redksins 2nd (take Sanu/Randle/Jeffery)

Vikings get the Redskins 1st and third (take Claiborne or Blackmon)

Redskins get the Rams 1st pick (take RG3)

Vikings get slightly fleeced on this deal, but can get the same player they need at this spot so no big drop off to them. Rams and Redskins get very comparable value (per the value chart, plus slight inflation given the buzz surrounding Griffin).
‏ @RavensInsider Reply
David decastro meets with the lions and cowboys
Share 49ersWebzone