There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kiper's Latest Mock

Looking at the film he looks like the most complete wr other then blackmon, fast enough to get seperation, good hand good yac. I'd consider him over Floyd or at least he can become a better receiver then floyd.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
SF knows where it needs help: 49ers expected to pursue a free-agent WR and use one of their top draft picks on another WR.

Crabtree must feel like a douche.

Crabtree is the only good WR we have led the team in catches and yards. I guess 49ers want 3 good WR's like Giants is most than likely.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
SF knows where it needs help: 49ers expected to pursue a free-agent WR and use one of their top draft picks on another WR.

Crabtree must feel like a douche.

Crabtree is the only good WR we have led the team in catches and yards. I guess 49ers want 3 good WR's like Giants is most than likely.

That is a very LOOSE term for Crabtree. Yes, he's our #1 WR, but that's the default due to high draft pick and lack of real WR depth. Any other team (outside of Cleveland) would have him as a #2.

Now, don't get me wrong, if he somehow doesn't break his pedicure and have to sit out the Offseason workouts and develops a rapport with Alex, then I'll eat my crow. As for now, He's a glorified #2, while Morgan is the hardworking #2. The moral of this is that we need a true playmaker who can win one-on-one battles and be an endzone target.

Randle sounds good, but his lack of top-tier playing numbers worries me. I'll wait until after the combine, but did he play the Senior Bowl?
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
SF knows where it needs help: 49ers expected to pursue a free-agent WR and use one of their top draft picks on another WR.

Crabtree must feel like a douche.

Crabtree is the only good WR we have led the team in catches and yards. I guess 49ers want 3 good WR's like Giants is most than likely.

That is a very LOOSE term for Crabtree. Yes, he's our #1 WR, but that's the default due to high draft pick and lack of real WR depth. Any other team (outside of Cleveland) would have him as a #2.

Now, don't get me wrong, if he somehow doesn't break his pedicure and have to sit out the Offseason workouts and develops a rapport with Alex, then I'll eat my crow. As for now, He's a glorified #2, while Morgan is the hardworking #2. The moral of this is that we need a true playmaker who can win one-on-one battles and be an endzone target.

Randle sounds good, but his lack of top-tier playing numbers worries me. I'll wait until after the combine, but did he play the Senior Bowl?



Your wrong about Crabtree.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Your wrong about Crabtree.

How so?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,427
I love this cats measurables.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm down with Randle.


he is projected as a 2nd round WR

If Floyd is there at 30, you have to take him over Randle. But def is a good WR
Yea i'm down with that as well. I would take Floyd in a heartbeat. I get a weird feeling that there is going to be a run on wr's in this draft. Teams not suspected of taking wr's will take one. Following the model of the Giants and having 3 good wr's. I think the Eagles and Jags might both snag wr's.
[ Edited by lamontb on Feb 16, 2012 at 7:50 AM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm down with Randle.


he is projected as a 2nd round WR

If Floyd is there at 30, you have to take him over Randle. But def is a good WR
Yea i'm down with that as well. I would take Floyd in a heartbeat. I get a weird feeling that there is going to be a run on wr's in this draft. Teams not suspected of taking wr's will take one. Following the model of the Giants and having 3 good wr's. I think the Eagles and Jags might both snag wr's.
Floyd wont be there at 30
Originally posted by 5280High:
Taking him in the first would be a pretty large reach, he's 6'4 but even in a run first offense you would like to have seen him step up in more big games.

- 7 out of 14 games he registered 3 catches or less, 3 of those times he only made one catch... He exceeded 6 receptions once all year with 9 against Arkansas. 3 great games and 2 average games against quality competition, the rest of the games he dissapeared.

It may have been the offense, but regardless there is no consistency in his game. Against Oregon, Kentucky, Alabama x2, Ole Miss and Georgia he combined for 10 receptions, 116 yards...rounding up thats on avg 2 receptions for 20 yards in half the games this season... not first round material.

Highlights and measurables are great, but consistency and production get you into the first round.. with the bottleneck of big receivers after the top 3, this kid is probably getable with a little maneuvering in the 3rd round.

Highly doubt he's 6'4". At the combine he'll lose at least an inch and a half at height........end up between 6'2 1/2-6'3", still not bad size for a receiver.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
That is a very LOOSE term for Crabtree. Yes, he's our #1 WR, but that's the default due to high draft pick and lack of real WR depth. Any other team (outside of Cleveland) would have him as a #2.

Now, don't get me wrong, if he somehow doesn't break his pedicure and have to sit out the Offseason workouts and develops a rapport with Alex, then I'll eat my crow. As for now, He's a glorified #2, while Morgan is the hardworking #2. The moral of this is that we need a true playmaker who can win one-on-one battles and be an endzone target.

Randle sounds good, but his lack of top-tier playing numbers worries me. I'll wait until after the combine, but did he play the Senior Bowl?


Why would a non-senior play at the Senior Bowl?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,380
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Why would a non-senior play at the Senior Bowl?

lmao nevermind read that to fast ^_^
[ Edited by sfout on Feb 16, 2012 at 9:38 AM ]
hey guys, the only thing i will comment about is his height. i am almost 6'3 and he is over a full inch taller than me. when i get home i will post a picture of us. he is my brother so it will be a legit picture
Originally posted by dmitch:
hey guys, the only thing i will comment about is his height. i am almost 6'3 and he is over a full inch taller than me. when i get home i will post a picture of us. he is my brother so it will be a legit picture

  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,380
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by dmitch:
hey guys, the only thing i will comment about is his height. i am almost 6'3 and he is over a full inch taller than me. when i get home i will post a picture of us. he is my brother so it will be a legit picture


Dmitch Randle?! LOL
i guess everybody else on here uses their real names? LOL but seriously he is my younger brother. just like reading up on him on different teams boards. first one i have posted on however
[ Edited by dmitch on Feb 16, 2012 at 9:45 AM ]