There are 247 users in the forums

Rueben Randle WR LSU

Originally posted by jreff22:
search function

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/165302-what-position-take-first-round/

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

Ouch!
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
I think it falls like this

DeCastro (possible chance which is slim and we would have to trade up if he fell into the 20's)
Coby Fleener
Zeitler (pulls better than Silatolu, strong, good player) / Silatolu (to me he looks a little slow to pull, but he's very nasty and in the long run more upside?)

Guys who they probably won't draft here
Randle - Is he a first round pick? Not sure. He didn't look that fast on tape.
Stephen Hill - He almost had no production in college. Yes he had a lot of YAC, but he's totally raw. If HIll drops to the second, I think he may bite. Too much of a risk in 1st.
Kendall Wright - Doesn't fit the mold we are looking for. Some workout issues? 5 10?
Jenoris Jenkins - I think he has way too many character issues for the Niners to draft the guy. He's made a lot of poor choices already.

2nd round - Trumaine Johnson or Brian Quick (Quick probably won't be here we would have to move up to get him.)
3rd round - Wr or Db or OLB depending on board

Saying Stephen Hill had no production in college is the wrong way to put it. He made the very most out of opportunities he had to catch the ball and thats about all you can ask a guy to do
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
I think it falls like this

DeCastro (possible chance which is slim and we would have to trade up if he fell into the 20's)
Coby Fleener
Zeitler (pulls better than Silatolu, strong, good player) / Silatolu (to me he looks a little slow to pull, but he's very nasty and in the long run more upside?)

Guys who they probably won't draft here
Randle - Is he a first round pick? Not sure. He didn't look that fast on tape.
Stephen Hill - He almost had no production in college. Yes he had a lot of YAC, but he's totally raw. If HIll drops to the second, I think he may bite. Too much of a risk in 1st.
Kendall Wright - Doesn't fit the mold we are looking for. Some workout issues? 5 10?
Jenoris Jenkins - I think he has way too many character issues for the Niners to draft the guy. He's made a lot of poor choices already.

2nd round - Trumaine Johnson or Brian Quick (Quick probably won't be here we would have to move up to get him.)
3rd round - Wr or Db or OLB depending on board

Saying Stephen Hill had no production in college is the wrong way to put it. He made the very most out of opportunities he had to catch the ball and thats about all you can ask a guy to do

I posted them somewhere but pull up GT passing stats and then go look at Stanford's for instance......MAJOR difference
jreff Can go swallow a dick.Boot me off this website I can care less.
Originally posted by 99Ways2SackAQb:
Noob? I have following this website for over 8 years I just was never able to post because I didn't have an adequate email address. I hate m@therfackers like you who talk mess to people who post their opinions. If I am not mistaken everyone can create a topic. Kick rocks and you call yourself a Niner fan?

Firstly, do not attack other posters.

Secondly, why did you not post this in the relevant thread? Anyone CAN create a seperate thread. That doesn't mean they have to.
Looks like you may have just made that happen. So angry.
Isn't Reuben Randle's vertical jump like 31 inches? That's not very sexy if you ask me. Not much of a red zone option there, despite being 6'3. Maybe he has good body positioning, but that vert is pretty ugly.

banned noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob
Originally posted by jreff22:
both are 6'3*
Sorry, Floyd: 6'2 5/8" Randle: 6'2 7/8"

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
disagree completely (not that i dont want jenkins or anything

and harbaugh actually has some DUI's himself so harbaugh will not see that as a red flag

but moot point floyd is the best WR this draft but if he falls outside top 15 we should definitally trade up for him
I agree we should trade into the late teens if Floyd is available...just pointing out the interesting comparison on paper.
The severity of drinking/smoking is up for debate. I personally feel that alcohol is much worse than weed, ESPECIALLY when driving. Drinking causes you to do and say things that you normally never would...marijuana simply changes your mind state.

I could care less either. Check your pm's.

Originally posted by English:

8 years watching, 1 day of contributing
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by English:

8 years watching, 1 day of contributing

apparently this is the face of internet anger

^^
FA now...cut by Philly
Share 49ersWebzone