LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Rueben Randle WR LSU

Randle looks and plays a lot like Braylon Edwards.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

his hands are much much better as is his route running

braylon definitally ahs more deep speed too

not sure what youre seeing
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

his hands are much much better as is his route running

braylon definitally ahs more deep speed too

not sure what youre seeing

About the same size. Look like they play at about the same speed. Both have pretty good hands though Braylon might be a bit better. And more polished in the route running when he came out of college. Physical with some speed. I see Randle can be the same thing.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Apr 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Just a feeling.
That's who I have in the mock draft challenge.

Would rather have Hill or Fleener, but would still be excited to get him. Has the potential to be a #1 WR down the road.
Great Thread
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
That's who I have in the mock draft challenge.

Would rather have Hill or Fleener, but would still be excited to get him. Has the potential to be a #1 WR down the road.

Yeah, perfect size and speed to be our future #1. Was on the Hill and Fleener bandwagon, but I think they'll be gone. I'd be giddy if we took Randle.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Great Thread

Then say something, valrod.

I think Silatolu might be the guy Baalke was referring to. Baalke would be fairly confident that either player would be there at #30, but Silatolu also fits Baalke's reference to our scheme, in that he can pull and trap, whereas Randle could fit on any team.
I really doubt it...I'll be surprised if Baalke takes any receiver other than Fleener in the 1st rd. He's been shooting up draft boards, so even he might not be around at #30. I'm thinking Zeitler or Silatolu...
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
we should draft Randle! i think he'll contribute right away!

GREAT MOCK!!
I think its chandler jones
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
I think Silatolu might be the guy Baalke was referring to. Baalke would be fairly confident that either player would be there at #30, but Silatolu also fits Baalke's reference to our scheme, in that he can pull and trap, whereas Randle could fit on any team.

Going after the 3rd best OG in the first round is a waste. If we want him its better to trade back up into the 2nd. The hype this kid is getting is ridiculous, a D-II LT who will move to RG and people want this guy that bad in the 1st....?
Share 49ersWebzone